Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    very goo d ink flow!! this carts are really well made!!'. i love them and i finally found something with high quality!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Like Bruce Gulick, TATsoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    well done for getting somewhere with tat soul as we have struggled to get a response from then as the vinyl on our tatsoul beds seems to crack and split easily,

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbudgie View Post
    well done for getting somewhere with tat soul as we have struggled to get a response from then as the vinyl on our tatsoul beds seems to crack and split easily,
    Vinyl is a wear and tear part of our furniture depending on use but we do have top replacements. More than happy to help you on this if you want to shoot me a quick email [email protected]. Thanks for your support!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you get replacement arm vinyl? Mine on my 370 at the joint have started to crack and spilt. All the years of bending and spraying with anti bac has taken its toll. But on barber dts there is everything apart from the arms.. i cover with cling film so its not a worrie just a thought to get it done..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Vinyl is a wear and tear part of our furniture depending on use but we do have top replacements. More than happy to help you on this if you want to shoot me a quick email [email protected]. Thanks for your support!
    ok thats not an issue would just of hoped that for price it would last longer, weirdly enough all the splits are not in the weight suporting areas. its were the shoulder blades would be and on the pillow in centre.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Can you get replacement arm vinyl? Mine on my 370 at the joint have started to crack and spilt. All the years of bending and spraying with anti bac has taken its toll. But on barber dts there is everything apart from the arms.. i cover with cling film so its not a worrie just a thought to get it done..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Sure, hit me up via [email protected] and I'll get this taken care for you.

8. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbudgie View Post
    ok thats not an issue would just of hoped that for price it would last longer, weirdly enough all the splits are not in the weight suporting areas. its were the shoulder blades would be and on the pillow in centre.
    Sure, hit me up via [email protected] and I'll get this taken care for you. Sometimes it happens and be more than happy to support you on this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that everyone has been trying these out, what is the consensus on the longer sessions?
    Mickey Schlick
    Mickeyschlick.com ---- Anything from skin to steel

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no complaints, although the longest session so far has been around 3.5 hours. So far no problems

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the tatsoul cartridges but they can't seem to keep them in stock..right now it's August 15 til 3-5 liners are in?? That's most of the summer, gone.

Very frustrating, and for the life of me I can't see why a company wouldn't stock something as basic as that sufficiently.