Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone try the ipower watch yet?

Hey. Just curious if anyone has tried the ipower watch, ipowerwatch.com, and if you haven can you offer your thoughts or issues with it. Seems like a real nice thing to use with a pen, esp With the new fk irons when it comes out. Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can it be cleaned/disinfected? Judging from their owners manual they are worried about a little condensation killing it so I would imagine spraying or wiping it down with wavicide wouldn't go over well. Using the palm of your tattooing hand to stretch, that wrist unit is definitely going to be coming in contact with blood through the course of a tattoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I thought was a little strange. How Pourous is it to b concerned about a little moisture? Not to mention the cleaning of it with the mini USB port having no cover. All these battery powered machines n power supply seem like a good idea but no one has figured out a way to truly make them work. The idea of the watch is cool, esp with a pen machine but how it truly works is the question. The videos posted have them wrapped but there's no real reviews online. That's y I was curious and figured it would b a good topic. Thanks for your thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered one to see what it is all about. I will let you know once I get to play around with it.

5. Like tat2stave liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. Sounds good. Thanks

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    More overly complicated shit trying to make money of the tattoo industry....
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

8. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    More overly complicated shit trying to make money of the tattoo industry....
    Seems pretty straight forward...there is what, one button? $150 Ill give it a whirl and see what its about.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    150 for something that does what a $20 clipboard does... only attached to your wrist... that's what I mean by over complicate... why over engineer what has worked for so long ? I wonder if the guy that designed it tattoos ?
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    The whole "wireless" thing has appealed to me for a while now, just could never pull the trigger on buying the Ink Machines setup in fear that I wouldn't like the machines. 150 bucks I'll take the risk...could be a diamond in the rough or a complete pile of dog shit. I'll report back after it comes in and I get some proper time on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My main concern with these kind of battery power supplies,aside from keeping them clean, is how they run when they run out of juice? I have an electric shaver n when that thing starts to run out of a charge, n gets stuck in my facial hair, it's no joke. Haha. It says it runs for two hours which seems problematic if it's a big piece. As far as it being over complicated, I get what u mean in one aspect but not having to deal with the cord getting tangled, hooked on something, or the foot pedal rolling under ur chair, it would seem to make things less complicated. Over all, yea it could suck donkey dick or b great. Either way, one of the things that makes tattooing fun for me, is trying new products. Even if they suck, atleast u can try something new so shit doesn't get boring. No one says u have to use everything that comes out, but if something can make the job a lil easier, I'm always down to try it. U don't know though unless u try it. Some things that come out r just so beyond pointless n a cash grab in my opinion but something that make tattooing feel even more like drawing, can potentially b cool. If it Works of course.

13. Like Jin liked this post.