Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Axys Fehu

Post Thanks / Like

Axys Fehu

Axys Fehu. Has anyone tried this machine out? I am very tempted to pick one up. I'm deciding between this or the Thunder. Looking for a light rotary that lines effortlessly. I've heard good things about the Axys direct drive. Looks like the Fehu has more of a profile shape of a pen machine. You can access the body to replace the drive bar too, which I like. Fawk. Decisions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using the 4mm fehu for a few weeks now. It feels and hits pretty similar to the Thunder but with the balance being more centered. Super sharp and precise lines. Packs color like a monster. I really like mine a lot.

3. Like Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patrick. Torn between the Hawk and the Fehu. I'll have to do some more research.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Thunder and love it however if this is just as good get it. Because the customer service from Axys is good and they're in the states

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't put the Fehu down since I got it. Light, tiny, accepts any grip, and can replace motor if needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm edging toward the fehu. I am not affiliated with Axys OR this artist but if any of you decide to buy one @curtisaldrich has a coupon code on his instragram for 20% off Axys machines.

8. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up getting a 3.5mm to try out. As my 4mm seem a little too powerful for blending and softer shading. And, holy shit! I can't put this thing down. It's amazing at everything! My new fave, for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just recently purchased the 3.5 Fehu and have been using it for 2 weeks now. Awesome little sleek and sexy machine. Black and grey and color blending are pretty effortless and the 3.5 also excels as a "shading liner". I liked it so much I purchased another one, the 4.0 version and got the 3.0 stroke body so I have all 3. Loving it so far.

11. Like Noa, Bishopbyname liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've just bought one. How small is this thing!?!? What voltages are people using it at? Seems awesome so far, can't wait to do more with it!

13. Like Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    I've just bought one. How small is this thing!?!? What voltages are people using it at? Seems awesome so far, can't wait to do more with it!
    Not sure which stroke you got (I've been using the 3.5) but I start mine out around 6.4 volts and adjust from there depending on what I'm doing. I recently complimented it with a Critical Atom X power supply so now I have a really sleek setup!! The fact that the whole machine fits in a clip cord bag is very convenient.

15. Like Noa liked this post.