Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

inkjecta vs Artdriver rotary

black-skull-mod-s-power.jpg

I found this artdriver rotary on the web. And read only good thinks about this. Because its looks very similar to inkjecta
    i would like knowing a comparisation between inkjecta and this. Because the support from inkjecta is zero and after a broken
    cap by my nano elite and no help or support and no warranty they give i would change. Inkjecta wants 45 usd for a new cap !
    the cap was defective new in the box !
    https://artdrivertattoomachines.com/en/

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem i found with artdriver is they dont ship to the UK. Ive had no probs with getting a new body from inkjecta to the uk when mine broke.. a little slow on the email replies but it got sorted...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't have the opportunity to try the artdriver, I also heard and read good feedback but it's funny to see how they offer here in Spain a 1 year warranty when by law here they must offer 2. Lots of people complained about this point to them but they still showing at their social media announces the 1 year warranty...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    this machine has been out long time ...
    this is just a poor flite V2 copy.

Post Thanks / Like
    they have own and better design cams and bars thats working better as the inkjecta bars. The body have a lot improvments ...and maxon brushless motor - its not only a poor copy

6. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eduki View Post
    I didn't have the opportunity to try the artdriver, I also heard and read good feedback but it's funny to see how they offer here in Spain a 1 year warranty when by law here they must offer 2. Lots of people complained about this point to them but they still showing at their social media announces the 1 year warranty...
    please elaborate. Is it a national law in spain that tattoo machines have to carry a 2 year warranty!? What's the story?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Phillips View Post
    please elaborate. Is it a national law in spain that tattoo machines have to carry a 2 year warranty!? What's the story?
    Yep. In Spain by law must be 2 years warranty for every new consumption product, included tattoo machines of course. It's weird, at least for me, that being an "spanish production machine" as some of them mention, they offered an initial 1 year warranty. Later after some client complaints, they modified the warranty to 1 year and half, I was even being in touch with them about the particular, showing them the consumer law articles (art. 9 of the law of consumption products) and they had to agree but cut the communication and nothing changed.
    It's just maybe a small detail for others, but I didn't liked. This is nothing about the quality of the machines, I don't doubt about them (didn't tried them though)

Post Thanks / Like
    the 2 year warranty is only valid for consumer products and privat use ( EU consumer law) ...products for comercial use have not to carry any warranty .And the 2 years warranty is a litte bit fake. You have 2 years but only for rivat and the other problem is ...the warranty is only 6 month for errors in material or production .After six month is the Reversed proof.You have to prove the error for production or warranty ! but the most sellers dont go this way.
    Last edited by darkness; 06-05-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just know about the Spanish consumer law.
    http://civil.udg.es/normacivil/estat...act/L23-03.htm
    It doesn't do any differentiation...

Post Thanks / Like
    after some trouble with inkjecta i realise there is absolute no warranty ,we have 8 inkjectas in the shop and 4 nano elite +one titan nano ,we have get never response or response and no parts or help. We have always pay for every problem and this with new machines. A broken cap - new out of the box ,a cam thats dont fit on a new nano elite and a broken rca plug on a elite. All on new machines - no warranty and we should pay for every ptoblem. Because this we sold all inkjecta and thinking about artdriver. We have swashdrive too a lot -always good contact and always replace parts for free on machines that have some hours. Defects on new machines we never have with swash ....