Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive how packs color, I was just watching their instagram vids

Post Thanks / Like
    Or you could say its impressive how he packs colour.(not the machine).. when you look down on his instagram page you can see he packs colour with his machines hes used before, so it might not be the machine. If you saw a massive improvment before and after then i would say yes the machine could be a big part of it...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Or you could say its impressive how he packs colour.(not the machine).. when you look down on his instagram page you can see he packs colour with his machines hes used before, so it might not be the machine. If you saw a massive improvment before and after then i would say yes the machine could be a big part of it...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I have no doubt that he can, but I didn't find any other vid of he packing black or color except with that pen. I scrolled down till the first pic

Post Thanks / Like
    This is like saying I could sing better if I buy a more expensive microphone...
    Its all about the artist, and it always will...

5. Like rollhard, peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, of course we can line with a shader and pack color with 2mm. stroke at 3V, it's all about the artist. A good tool never helps, that's because nobody here talks about different qualities of the tattoo machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I could make a full realistic color tattoo using a machine done at home, build from the vibration motor of a playstation controller...
    So yes you don't need some NSA technology to make a good tattoo... like this guy on the video packs color so good, not because of the machine but because of his technique...not telling the machine is not good, I'm telling give the machine to other less skilled artist he will not pack the same...
    and yes you can line with a shader, or even with a Woodstick with needles on it...
    about 2mm the first Cheyenne was 2 or 2.5mm and lot of people was packing color with it
    about 3v? depends of the volt/rpm range of the motor... Gives a lot of machines you can run even at 2v...

But to answer the question, I had Cheyenne pen, and I had also Proton (2ndmodel)
    and both were great, proton is a bit softer and smoother but great quality/price
    Last edited by tatoo-kid; 06-26-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes but i think its going faster and easyer with a powerfull 12w motor and 4mm stroke. The hitting force is more stitching as pushing like other rotarys and works better on slappy areas or the bad areas . Its the same with dan kubin machines. Do we need this - no ,but its make the job easyer for us .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    yes but i think its going faster and easyer with a powerfull 12w motor and 4mm stroke. The hitting force is more stitching as pushing like other rotarys and works better on slappy areas or the bad areas . Its the same with dan kubin machines. Do we need this - no ,but its make the job easyer for us .
    Yes that way I agree with you, make our job easier or more comfortable.... and Faster or Slower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Give bar with any disposable grips? Name a few please? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daibead View Post
    I second Patrick. I use swashdrive brush. Love mine,keep going back to it out of all my machines. With the give bar it is very versatile and can use with any grips.
    Please name a few Disposable grips which will fit the give bar ? Thanks