Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been looking at a Swashdrive Gen 8, very adjustable, evidently. They claim they will have a repair person in the US soon too. I have heard much about the Dragonfly, and will look into that as well.
    This has been amazingly helpful! Thanks everyone again for the input.

2. Like Bishopbyname liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to add that I've had that same inconsistency with V3's; I have two, one is the most amazing B&G machine on the planet, sadly now dying, and another which hits very differently and is better suited to lining or colour shading. Neither of them pack solid colour well at all. I recently had the latter overhauled/repaired by Stigma, posting insured to an obscure Greek Island was extortion, all in all it cost me nearly £200 to have it re-motored and overhauled. Really wasn't worth it, it wasn't my favourite to begin with and it ran very differently again when I got it back. I wished I hadn't bothered and put the money towards a new Cheyenne Hawk or Spektra edge... Not sure I want to go down Spektra route either though as I have 3 halos, and have gone through 2 motor bolts due to overheating and had to replace slider in one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Alexandra, if yr V3 does finally shuffle off this mortal coil, like I've said previous, have a look at a dragonfly X2, I've just replaced my Halo and my V3 with one. Fully adjustable and for me it out performs both of those machines in every department. Plus Barber sell spares so there's a good chance you can fix it yrself next day should you need to.
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    the hyper v3 is a copy of the swashdrive -so i would go for a swash..and you have 1a support and all my swash never broke after years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh cools. There's plenty of the x2's kicking round in good cond second hand, might try one first then get a new one if I like it. Bit done with Halo's, can't find a way of stopping the motors running hot with carts..!

7. Like Seanaskew19 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: I managed to get my Hyper V3 fixed (not by Stigma). For my back-up shader I've decided to go with the Dragonflyx2.
    Thanks again for the input!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got it sorted and good choice of new machine. Enjoy!
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO