Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyper v3 and carts question.

Hi folks. Pretty much just using carts now in my Fly and Invictus dd. But my question is I love my Hyper and would like to use carts in that also. I know I need to remove the stay up spring, but been told I might not get it back in if I need to. Has anyone done it and duz it run ok with carts as I've also read the give adjuster don't really work with carts. Any input would be great please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Or would I be better off swapping it for a crossover as my new Hyper has probably only 10 hours use max on it. Hmmm ?

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I can tell Dev the stay up spring in a hyper v3 should be a piece of piss to remove and re install, if you ever decide to swap for a crossover I have an almost new halo 2 not getting used, the give on this works better with carts and unfortunately I dont use carts !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the input Casey (hope your ok mate) what you want for the Halo 2. I got a halo V1 but the motorbolt is buggered and as far as I know there the same fitment so I get 2 working machines in one then

Post Thanks / Like
    Not really looking to sell matey, more into trades

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...... so your thinking swap for my Hyper then mate ?. My Hyper has has 10 hours use max on him and mint. So will be a fair swap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cuz I'm thinking if I take the stay up spring out and can't get it back in. It's stuck for cart use then. But your machine I can swap between both (obviously). What's the throw on the Halo 2. Not really bothered to much on give as I like dd so will mostly turned to hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    That stay up spring on a hyper is probably one of the easier machines to take out and put back in, I have one . Halo comes with 2.8 , 3.4 and 4 mm strokes

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just taken it out. Got my first sitting of the day in a bit so going to try it with carts. If I don't like it I will be asking you for your postal address bud .

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok bud good luck