Thread: Centri Evader 2

Post Thanks / Like

Centri Evader 2

I'm thinking of picking up an Evader2. Haven't heard much about these yet. I've used every version of Mike's machines. So, I'm familiar with how they tattoo. Anyone have any reviews on this one? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked one up about 2 months ago. Love the machine and is an improvement over the first Evader. Was using it the other day though and the motor went out, lets out a high pitch squeel every now and then, kinda sounds like some grindage going on at times and runs erratically. I originally thought (and was hoping) something was binding somewhere so I took it apart to make sure there wasn't and ran the motor by itself and it's definitely the motor. I voided my warranty taking it apart, I know, but I was hoping it was something simple and stupid. Definitely not an issue on Centri's end, just think I unluckily got a faulty motor which I'll replace sometime down the road. Other than my isolated issue, it's an excellent machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply, man. I ended up getting one in trade. Definitely feels like a step up from the first version. Sorry to hear about the troubles with yours. I hope you get it sorted.