Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xion

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Xion

I got mine yesterday, Have done 7 tattoos with it and I have to say in 23 years of tattooing, this is the first time it feels like drawing rather than tattooing! it is smooth, light and feels great holding it! all of the customers I have tattooed with it said it was very easy on the skin and almost painless. This machine is fun to use!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    I got mine yesterday, Have done 7 tattoos with it and I have to say in 23 years of tattooing, this is the first time it feels like drawing rather than tattooing! it is smooth, light and feels great holding it! all of the customers I have tattooed with it said it was very easy on the skin and almost painless. This machine is fun to use!

Brandon how does it line? The Xion is on my list of machines to pick up. Have you used the Hawk Pen or EZ Filter Pen v2 before? If so, how does it compare to those other pen machines?

I'm jealous man. Post up some work you've done with the Xion!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm kinda curious especially now that kwadron is starting their cartdriges line, and that Fk irons has announced disposable grips.
    I've been an early adopter for both the Halo and the Edge X but had been disapointed by their machines both time and had to send them back for repair after a few days of use. I would love to support a company that seems to care about the industry but i'm kinda reluctant to take the risk one more time, even if functionality seems perfect on paper.

Post Thanks / Like
    It lines like butter as far as I have seen in a week or so of using it. smooth action. I will post some work soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 12.08.07 PM.jpgA Sam Phillios artwork chest piece I started a couple of days ago with the FKIrons Xion. It is so fun to use!

6. Like Noa, jtc liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that you've had a few weeks with it, what are your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had mine since the 3rd.. and its one of the best machines ive used, it just seems to match my hand speed, not much of a learning curve like other machines.. straight in. Very strong motor, very quite, its a cheat stick, as it feels so easy to tattoo its like im cheating some how. Im colour packing at 6v with no problems. Then doing soft bng. Lining was good but i turned it up to 9v for that. Its made me smile and got me back into tattooing again.. oh im using magic moon carts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Like Noa, jtc liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you change the give in one tattoo session after everything is all wrapped up sleeve and tape?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!! Can the whole entire thing (minus the motor of course) be autoclaved?

Post Thanks / Like
    I still dig it and am loving the fact I get to use it to tattoo daily! I pullout 2 foot of clipboard cover over the entire machine and cord, tape it off at the end of the grip, tattoo with it, pull the grip off and wipe down the entire thing with madacide, There is no part of the grip left exposed after I tape it off.