Thread: Stigma Hyper V4

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Stigma Hyper V4

Has anyone received there V4 yet, as I would love to hear some feed back on the machine as I am itching to buy a new machine and since having the V2 and v3 and still having them all and they are my day to day machines I am very tempted to take the plug and buy the v4.

Post Thanks / Like
    The stigma is one that I have yet to try. I just read over the specs on their site and it looks pretty sweet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they available? Last I checked their website, it said coming soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are still on Pre-Order at the moment was hoping that some one might have received there machine by now. The spec on the new Pen style machine looks very interesting I might just Pre-Order them and hope they have them out very soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Hyper V4 will be with me Tuesday, and I will keep yous posted on what I think of the machine and how it runs I will be running standard set up on it for now and I might run cartridges on it in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine in and got to run it. It’s nice, but not 700 dollars nice. The new layout puts it way back on standar tubes which adds some pull to the wrist. It does have a smash plate like the 3, but it’s connected to a linear slider, so no more of the rocking motion that I liked so much on the hyper 3. I had ore ordered the spear pen, but got cold feet and switched it to a hyper 4. Wish I woulda stuck to the pen. It does run at lower volts than the 3, but has different springs to change out dependin in standard or cartridge

7. Like acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers sleezy23 for the Feed back I was hoping it would be in some way alike the v3 so hears hoping I can get use to it I paid 600e for mine was 480e without VAT Sounds like its going to take quite a bit to get to grips with.

Post Thanks / Like
    So ive used the hyper 4 quite a bit more, and i have to say its grown on me quite a bit. stroke changes by simply turning the motor bolt, nice and easy. give mechanism is classic stigma, works super well. 6 watt motor runs at lower volatges, and small adjustments make a big change in speed. like i said it still uses a swash plate to drive, but its connected to a linear slider. pretty punchy little machine. its grown on me quite a bit since ive been using it on almost every tattoo

10. Like acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same as my self sleezy23 I used it on the first occasions when I got it but still went back to my v3, but over the last few weeks I have been using it daily and have relay started to like it and for colour it pack like a beast at 6volts I am very much starting to love this machine, and as you said it is super easy to change the stroke on the motor bolt and it feels relay nice in the hand once you get over the weight from the RCA, I found my cheyenne Pen the same with the Jack been on top pulling the machine down. But over all I am starting to like the machine yet to use cartridges with it still using standard set up,With a heaver grip I think you would not feel the pull as much from the RCA.