Thread: Bishop Fantom?

Post Thanks / Like

Bishop Fantom?

Hey guys, any Fantom users out there care to share their findings/opinions on this machine.

I've recently bought one. It is crazily tiny with zero vibration! A little louder than I thought it was going to be, it's not coil loud by any means but it's not silent either. I've yet to settle on a voltage that suits me, especially for lining.

Any feedback, thanks for any input?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ,shame it gone so quiet on here lately im interested to hear how your getting on with fantom

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justink View Post
    Hello ,shame it gone so quiet on here lately im interested to hear how your getting on with fantom
    Yeah I think there is much more very high quality rotary machines out there now so they're not quite as much hit and miss as they used to be. There is also a lot of information on here to read without much contribution.

So far I think I prefer my Axys FEHU which is such an underrated machine. Easily one of the best i've used.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i hear what your saying,alot of good stuff still in the archives got a swing liner on the way from dan kubin hope that will be great i expect good things im with you on the fehu top machine

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine in June, and it was in my "B" line up. I only felt comfortable using small grouping with it. But one day I decided to put a 14 liner in it, and crank it up to 13.... and it worked great. It has worked it's way into becomeing my "go to" machine. I tend to line at 12v, 13 for big liners. 7 for single liners.
    TATTOOER.net

Post Thanks / Like
    C4D89D72-84FB-455C-B3DB-679255A5BDC7.jpg
    3 hours with the Bishop Phantom.
    It puts in solid color just fine.
    TATTOOER.net