I bought the Spear and the Stylist recently for the options of both, in fact I took the Stylist before, but I cracked on the Spear haha ​​I did not have too much tattoo yet with, it's very recent but already at the level of weight / balance the two machines are superb no worries above, very balanced, then the settings are simple twist and hop it changes easy stroke! after for the Spear we turn the knob on the top and hop full give (very very soft elsewhere with the cartridges Stigma, but less flexible with Tatsoul or cheyenne)
next vibration... well i use true grip and i dont feell much vibration, little more then hawk pen.. the power well i can start at 5v for do some little gentle details with good power, but not like the xion ( by the way fk doing great job with this specific motorbolt) a actually im try to find my good spot for lining maybe 8.5-9 and i use tatsoul cart ( bugpin and apex) very good work from tatsoul too
Stylist feel very comfortable and funny to use, well made no doubt and enough power sure..for me very good alternative to the Hawk pen.
the Spear its little bit more heavy but very ergonomic, like the possibility for Bng and pack color easyyyyy , motor are the same for booth and i like it, for me enough power to push 14r’s for sure, but i need to find the way to do it perfectly!! i will try to post a couple of tattoos using the Stigma’s But I'm sure that an artist with more experience than me will only be able to appreciate the quality and excellent workmanship of Stigma, really nice innovation and really easier to change the stroke and give on the fly !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk