Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was other parts, not one of the motors has had any issue since I started buying them. Misc parts to switch from rca to cc and springs for the sidewinders (one was an upgrade) he offered to do all the work if I send them in, I told him I am efficient enough to figure it out, they were all on their way within 24 hours. VERY fairly priced and he also included an extra set of springs.

I found him very helpful and friendly. Now I can't speak to your experience - but of the three machines I have had motor issues with (noen were Kubin)- they all bumped up the price, it takes time to pack up a motor and mail them - (sorry edit) two manufactures out and out REFUSED to send me just a motor.
    Last edited by nivek; 03-12-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

2. Like Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm still gonna try to put the motor in..

4. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have watch Dan's you tube video on changing the motor but he doesn't show how to take off the bearing to motor
    .the new motor I have has a straight shaft coming out where on the the machine looks like he screws a bolt into the motor with a flat head and help on this part

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a good experience with Dan regarding motor change and tuning.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still Love my MC2 to pieces! and Dan changed the motor and tuned it for me. He is a descent guy.
    Last edited by Noa; 04-11-2018 at 09:33 PM.