Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Second Generation Premium Rotary V2 Lithuanian Irons

Hi Guys and Girls I am looking for a new Rotary just for lining,I rather standerd set up for lining as I have not found any cartridges I like for lining.I want to buy a v6 by Dan but with the prices going up and with import charges the machine will stand me a 1000euro by the time its in my hands, so I have been looking at other coil like rotary machines that might be a second choice. Has anyone used the v2 from Lithuanian Irons and if you have any other thoughts on a builder that you might recommend I love the feel of a coil for lining and would love to have a rotary with the same feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jack Steel Mk3
    Sorry for my bad english,i am to old to learn it anymore perfekt....I think

3. Like acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jack steel is working like the most rotary... Go with some like inkjecta nano or wait for inkjecta eclipse that's pushing a 58rl... Yes 53rl needle one pass. John Clark, artdriver have a very coil like feel and shipilov is the Russian Dan kubin...

5. Like acink liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swashdrive cut back whip

7. Like acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased a new DK DMC last Sunday just waiting for it to arrive I nearly went with the sidewinder as well but for how I like to tattoo mostly using 3rl and 5rl I think the DMC will be perfect hope there wont be to long of a learning curve with the machine. I very much appreciate your feed back guys.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acink View Post
    I purchased a new DK DMC last Sunday just waiting for it to arrive I nearly went with the sidewinder as well but for how I like to tattoo mostly using 3rl and 5rl I think the DMC will be perfect hope there wont be to long of a learning curve with the machine. I very much appreciate your feed back guys.
    Honestly one of the easiest to adapt to I have ever tried. They just work. Now I realize not everyone tattoos the same, but after all the rotary machines I have tried my Dk's are 1/4 of my drawer and more than 1/2 my rotaries.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

10. Thanks acink thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching eagerly for the postal service have a nice week ahead to get to grips with the DMC Nivek cheers for the reply mate.