Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xion motor

Post Thanks / Like
    Kayleigh no longer works for FKI. I ordered a Xion about two months ago, and needed an extra motor bolt so I didn’t have to switch the cams so often. So I called Kayleigh. She answered and told me she no longer agreed eight he direction FKI was going and decided to move on.
    "Buy once from me, or buy once a year from the other guys."
    Heavy Duty Custom Armrests
    Bully NeverRests
    bullyneverrests@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/BullyNeverRests
    1-216-403-1987

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully Jey View Post
    Kayleigh no longer works for FKI. I ordered a Xion about two months ago, and needed an extra motor bolt so I didn’t have to switch the cams so often. So I called Kayleigh. She answered and told me she no longer agreed eight he direction FKI was going and decided to move on.
    Well that's a shame, she was an angel to deal with. It also explains the lack of reply from direct email to her.
    Last edited by nivek; 01-28-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Hm, wonder what direction that is, seeing as all I have been using for 3 years are their machines, I hope it is still good direction.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    Hm, wonder what direction that is, seeing as all I have been using for 3 years are their machines, I hope it is still good direction.
    Well I can tell you their response rate and reply rate for their service is no where near as good. I have sent my info twice now, and I have yet to get a response of any sort, they have had my machine for 2 weeks. Three emails and nothing resembling a personal reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. After using the Xion for about 15 months, I have had more people return for touchups on lifework in the last 2 months than i have the last 6 years, Might be time to use a different machine for lining.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update, they will "make an exception" and replace the motor under warranty, but they added the machine "showed signs of being dropped" like I would somehow forget dropping a machine...

Took longer than I expected, but they will honor it, that is the FK I used to know.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Well I can tell you their response rate and reply rate for their service is no where near as good. I have sent my info twice now, and I have yet to get a response of any sort, they have had my machine for 2 weeks. Three emails and nothing resembling a personal reply.
    They are moving towards permanent makeup its a big industry and there is a lot of money to be made. The Xion had the S model which cost $50 more and it just had smaller cam (same machine) he also made another PMU pen called the "Bellar" it cost $1299!! He released this like 2 years after the Xion was a success. Im sure you guys all remember waiting over 4 years for him to get new machines out... He also has another PMU pen for Scalp Micropigmentation coming soon that will probably be over $1000 as well. He even rebranded his company in that direction, its known as Microbeau.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    Wow. After using the Xion for about 15 months, I have had more people return for touchups on lifework in the last 2 months than i have the last 6 years, Might be time to use a different machine for lining.
    I dont have that problem, with the 3.7 cam everything goes in and heals great

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Update, they will "make an exception" and replace the motor under warranty, but they added the machine "showed signs of being dropped" like I would somehow forget dropping a machine...

Took longer than I expected, but they will honor it, that is the FK I used to know.
    At least you got a reply, i didnt get anything but they just sent it back. But why you have to write a crap email to get them to do something is shite, not only that to then explain you have been supporting them for years to get anything sorted, perhaps someone from fki been looking on here to see what we have been saying about their now customer survices.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped using FKirons after their “customer service” talked shit to me and called me an apprentice because I asked a technical question they couldn’t answer. Company grew too fast imo. With Kayleigh gone it’s a shit show.