Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got mine in the mail today, they wrapped the motor nice like on the RoteryWorks machines from Dale

I will be doing a RCA mod and a modification so that it runs with the T-Tech cartridge system and my custom Aluminium short grips ( half the length of the original T-Tech grip and feather light ) and will be posting pictures at some point

The machine runs crazy fast at 3 Volts, I hope the motor is strong, cause it is going to get a full work out next week.....
    Last edited by Denner; 08-27-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    post your RCA mod. I wanna see how you've done it. I wont get to work on mine for a week or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mounted the T-Tech system today, tested with my normal setup where I bag the whole machine including the grip and seal it all off with the T-Tech cartridge, and it ran like a dream

I also did a quick and dirty RCA mod, it worked, but it is pretty ugly, but it is nice to get rid of the traditional clipcord

I will post pictures of the whole setup and different mods, when I have the time.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I received mine today and like Denner said, the motor was wrapped ala Rotaryworks for a neater finish. I can't help looking at this machine and wondering why they designed the sled the way they did. I think it's a great way of producing a linear machine but why not make the machine slightly longer and then they'd have had room to put the needle pin at the back of the sled and negate the need for cutting needlebars? Am i missing something here? I totally understand the use of a plastic screw in this type of vice as a steel screw could damage the back stems, sort of the same principle as plastic screws being used in standard coil contact screw fixings. Looking forward to using the machine though!

Post Thanks / Like
    RCA "quick 'n' dirty" mod, will be mounting the RCA plug where it is positioned now, but with out all the ugly looking wires and stuff

RCA-quick.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Its dirty but it is better than that clip cord nonsense. I need to mod a few machines. Im gonna work on that as soon as I find some time.