Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne Hawk Force

Just seen this over on the tattoojam seminars list. Anyone heard of it?

A must-see for any fan of the Cheyenne machines. Tommy Lee Wendtner will be discussing his techniques with the Cheyenne Hawk and demonstrate the advantage of the system and the speed . There will also be a full introduction to their new machines, The Hawk Spirit and Hawk Force

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received an email from konnrad locknar saying that the new Cheyenne machine will be available in September and that the name will not be the "force". Marketing didn't like the name.

Post Thanks / Like
    how could you not like the name! aww man you could use the force to tattoo!! man the marketing could have a field day with promotions! use the force luke and then have luke do a VADER PORTRAIT!!! fuck im a genius! lol

4. Like wastasu liked this post.
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
    how could you not like the name! aww man you could use the force to tattoo!! man the marketing could have a field day with promotions! use the force luke and then have luke do a VADER PORTRAIT!!! fuck im a genius! lol
    LMAO! That's brilliant send them an email and let them know your idea!

@ Creativeskin: what's the deal on the not a force machine then? The spirit hasn't really been out all that long.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's all Konrad said he was at liberty to discuss. "Machine will be available on Sept. but the name will Nottingham be "force"...I have both an original and a spirit, but the spirit hasn't even been out a year yet I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess I'll soon find out

Post Thanks / Like
    The new one turns out to be pretty much a long stroke hawk. Looks like a spirit with a 4mm stroke and got a bit more power to it. The guys on the booth said it was more of a liner/packer than the current machines.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should tell them to make stainless steel grip/tubes ,It seems to be the major downfall of this machine,I want one but i want to be able to autoclave that part all the time with out it breaking down ,also it would further counter balance the machine.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The statim is probably the only autoclave that would not give you trouble sterilizing the hawk equipment since they have a setting specifically for plastics. Really though unless you have a piercer on staff a statim is not practical.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still see not the problem for autoclave the hawk grip ! I do it after every tattoo what should be normal ! No problems if you use the right solution ! And i use a normal steam autoclave ! I had once a problem with a grip, i have send it to the hawk factory and they replace it !