Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    well ive been using mine for a couple weeks now. i can tell you this is a very steamlined system its cleared up alot of space for me. easily mounted anywhere, can be bagd with a machine baggy very clean! i have noticed a couple fluxuations in power and the wireless footswitch has stayed on after i let off it from time to time, minor stuff.the footswitch is very sensitive though so you dont have to think to activate it its natual but with a slight delay.overall extremely slick system and very pleased with it. i think i would miss my traditional gem if i ran more coils, but with the rotaries that little delay doesnt matter. have fun with your new toy eric03 youll love it!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome guys. I have critical that use a lot at the shop. The word "Knock off" makes me sick.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my suction cup mount. I've got it mounted upside down on my glass desk. Keeps it close but out of the way. I've got the cx1 and it runs great. I like how small it is too. All my shit got stolen in April so I bring my ps and machines home every night now.