Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Critical Tattoo!

Hello from the crew here at Critical Tattoo! We are excited to join in on this forum. We have invested a lot of time and money and taken years off our life researching all things tattoo power supplies. Please shoot us any questions you may have and we'll do our best to get you good, science driven answers ...
    CRITICAL TATTOO
    "Forward thinking for professional artists..."
    http://www.criticaltattoo.com
    http://www.facebook.com/criticaltattoosupply
    1.877.271.1446 - United States
    011.775.883.1241 - International

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome! im glad u guys joined. im eagerly waiting for my wireless foot pedal to show up today.lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    also, u should let ppl know that u guys were the originators of this style power unit n the hurricane knock-offs are in no way the same quality.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    also, u should let ppl know that u guys were the originators of this style power unit n the hurricane knock-offs are in no way the same quality.
    Oh that's been mentioned many times here. Do searches for hurricane and critical on the forum and you will usually see the big complaints coming from those who where fooled and bought the knock off.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....." Right?? The copies are a direct reverse-engineer of our original (3 year old) design which was not nearly as compatible with rotaries as our current design. Which, has ample copy-proofing protections built in. So, people purchasing Hurricanes and the 2 or 3 other Critical copies will not be happy if they are running rotaries. Or if they break. No support is the feedback we have received..
    CRITICAL TATTOO
    "Forward thinking for professional artists..."
    http://www.criticaltattoo.com
    http://www.facebook.com/criticaltattoosupply
    1.877.271.1446 - United States
    011.775.883.1241 - International

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by criticaltattoo View Post
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....." Right?? The copies are a direct reverse-engineer of our original (3 year old) design which was not nearly as compatible with rotaries as our current design. Which, has ample copy-proofing protections built in. So, people purchasing Hurricanes and the 2 or 3 other Critical copies will not be happy if they are running rotaries. Or if they break. No support is the feedback we have received..
    well I'm glad I changed from my eikon to the cx-2 very happy with it..I just need to get the wireless foot pedel and I will be very happy..welcome to the show
    VAGABOND JAY

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to have you!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines possessed2sk8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the cx2 and It was such a great investment. My tattooing got noticeably better over night. And when I had a problem with it (the buttons started to crap out on me ) they paid for the shipping, repaired it and sent it back in less than a week. I'm a lifer with these guys. Thanks critical. Nice to have you here.

Post Thanks / Like
    i know it has been mentioned on here often, just figured if the company itself gave info to the ppl on the forum, it would b helpful for them n maybe prevent ppl thinking about wasting their money on the knockoffs.ive had similar issues n experience as spoonertattoos. couldnt b happier with the company n the wireless foot pedal is beyond awesome. i almost forget i even have one at times. its so thin n fun to use.ive been using it every day since i got it n it hasnt once got in the way, stop being consistent, or made me want to go back to the old standard. it is truly one amazing piece of tattooing progress.