I only know of 3 machines that might come close, but each are missing at least one element.

Mike Metaxa: Powerhouse, not sure - don't own one (yet). Direct Drive, yes. Guillotine Vice, no. RCA jack, no (but maybe if you ask him to make it?). Swiss Maxon motor, not sure. Have I lined with it? No.

RotaryWorks: Powerhouse, yes. Runs everything from singles to 45 mags. Direct Drive, no. Guillotine vice, yes. RCA jack, available. Swiss motor, I think so. Have I lined with it? Yes. Very smooth feeling.

Uncle Roy: Powerhouse, yes. Runs larger groupings easily, but the slight wavering of the needle makes me not want to use it for very small stuff. Direct Drive, yes. Guillotine Vice, no. RCA jack, no. Swiss Maxon motor, not sure. Have I lined with it? Yes. Not as smooth as RW or Neotat - not my choice for 3's and singles, but larger groupings are fine.

Neotat: Powerhouse, yes. Runs anything from singles to 45 mags. Direct Drive, no. Guillotine vice, yes. RCA jack, available. Swiss motor, no. Have I lined with it, yes. (favorite throw to line with is long stroke, but I can line with mid stroke too if I'm using tiny rounds) Very smooth feeling.

I'd also say that one of Cary's machines is great for lining, but I like the spring it has, and you don't want a spring.