Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys paint too pretty of a picture of me....I'm just an ugly old fart! I posted a picture a week ago...

No really, Thanks for the nice notes, but I see areas where we need to improve on customer service.....so it's not a perfect world here.
    But we keep trying.

And if the hackers / competition or whoever would quit hacking us.....I would be a happier camper!

2. Like Joe Hinkle liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    neotat.jpg
    Ray is a stand-up guy! he makes ordering a breeze , and even takes time to hear any problems and make sure all is right! well, ive got a custom coloured purplish machine him and all strokes too, cant wait for the new Vivace thou!!

and to Ray and the Mods, can i start a new pre-order thread for vivace if its alright just for us RTF members?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Ray was taking these via PM?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, i i was just trying to be helpful, cause if its in a thread , its easier for ray to know who wants the pre orders too. but yea, i think i just PM ray my needs

Post Thanks / Like
    I will catch up on PM's and put the list together today and contact you tonight.

Sorry about the not being up on the forum.......but have not had a spare moment for I don't remember how long.

You know.......I think ....."it's safe to come out"......no, no, not out of the closet..........the Vivaces are exciting enough

See, we were getting things rolling on production and then the shit hits the fan. Down a couple of key employees and then the machining centers in the shop start acting up and wanting to go on vacation. Since I'm the chief cook and bottle washer around here......I have been a bit busy. So after getting a real 6 hours last night....I'm ready to take on the world again!

Hope this week goes better than last!

Post Thanks / Like
    how much? i have a friend going to that convention i mite have him get me one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am breathing again.......After the crazy rush to get things ready, We are finally here.
    I had wanted to get machines out to you guys before the event, but it had been a real mess around here with our shop equipment breaking down and giving us hell. I really started thinking that this was not to be!

My crew pulled together and with very little sleep combined, we got things back on track.

The show and promoter are awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray, do u by any chance have the hell city neotat (red color)vivace left for sale still? as i really cant get my ass to hell city. way too far from Singapore LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    OKAY, back from the convention.....and trying to settle back in. I promise to get with you guys on orders.

Here are some pics from the show.

DSCF2993.jpgDSCF3001.jpg

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! That's some huge booth!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?