Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    haha! Between the Bizarre v2 and the Dragonfly, I'd have to say the edge goes to DF as far as being more lightweight, more quiet, and less vibration. What interests me about the Inkjecta Specific is this description, 'Remarkable coil like feel, hit and sound'. We'll see
    thats exactly the part of the description that made me not buy it. i already have a draw of coils that feel,hit and sound like coils.but im still very interested in hearing your review when you get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok got the Ink-Jecta Specific today, even got to use it and all I can say is WOW! It really does have a coil-like hit, feel and sound. It is very similar to the Dragonfly when you twist the screw counter-clockwise to have more give, the machine gets louder and the stroke increases. With it screwed in tight, the machine is very quiet and the stroke gets shorter. It really felt like I was tattooing with a coil, with the consistency and weight of a rotary. Balance is nice, only 3.8oz. The only thing I can compare this to is maybe the Centri from the video clips (although I have not used that yet). Check out this short YouTube video of it in action (sorry iPhone) and ask me any questions about it. I will definitely buy another and it will be in my constant rotation. Incredible!

http://youtu.be/nIssdeaDXuQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    Ok got the Ink-Jecta Specific today, even got to use it and all I can say is WOW! It really does have a coil-like hit, feel and sound. It is very similar to the Dragonfly when you twist the screw counter-clockwise to have more give, the machine gets louder and the stroke increases. With it screwed in tight, the machine is very quiet and the stroke gets shorter. It really felt like I was tattooing with a coil, with the consistency and weight of a rotary. Balance is nice, only 3.8oz. The only thing I can compare this to is maybe the Centri from the video clips (although I have not used that yet). Check out this short YouTube video of it in action (sorry iPhone) and ask me any questions about it. I will definitely buy another and it will be in my constant rotation. Incredible!

http://youtu.be/nIssdeaDXuQ
    First of all,thank you for the report !
    Did you see any difference to the Dragonfly ?

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the video. Look forward to a follow up when you've had more time with it and possibly comparisons to the Bizarre and Dragonfly.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Bizarre v2, but the Dragonfly was my favorite until now. The give screw on those machines just loosens the needlebar pin and it rattles louder the more you unscrew. That theory works, but it really wasn't 'give' to me, it was more 'detached'. This Specific has a flex like an armature bar on a coil! That flex increases with the counter-clockwise turn, but the give and flex is always there. Closest thing to a coil, without the weight and constant tune ups. Specific & DF will be my daily runners for a long time

6. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was just wondering if devries is quick to ship out after you order ? i just placed my order today and hope ill have it by wensday, im so pumped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside-studios View Post
    i was just wondering if devries is quick to ship out after you order ? i just placed my order today and hope ill have it by wensday, im so pumped.
    Got mine in 5 business days, Cali to Ohio

Post Thanks / Like
    did it come postal or ups?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside-studios View Post
    did it come postal or ups?
    Can't remember, let me check my records when I get to the shop

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks to actualy have an arch to the give like a coil.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing