Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my list of machines to buy. Welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    now you know i just gotta buy one of these puppies

Post Thanks / Like
    Byron, or anyone that may know, do you know if there is a release date for that hawk grip. Also, from what i read in your post, my understanding is that if I wanted that set up I would have to wait for your cutback version of the Inkjecta or will that grip fit the one that is available from M.D. right now. I really like the idea of that set up but don't want to order certain things that would not end up fitting the way I imagined. Very much looking forward to ordering an Inkjecta. Thanks for your time.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    the inkjecta that mike has and all our reseller will work with the new hawk grip,th egrip will be available soon however i cant specify an exact date.

Quote Originally Posted by coreypopp View Post
    Byron, or anyone that may know, do you know if there is a release date for that hawk grip. Also, from what i read in your post, my understanding is that if I wanted that set up I would have to wait for your cutback version of the Inkjecta or will that grip fit the one that is available from M.D. right now. I really like the idea of that set up but don't want to order certain things that would not end up fitting the way I imagined. Very much looking forward to ordering an Inkjecta. Thanks for your time.