Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like

hello from inkjecta

Hello all,

Id like to introduce myself. My name is Byron Drechsler and i am co owner along side Chris Cashmore of Inkjecta tattoo machines.
    Currently we are now distributing the Inkjecta mainly through our re seller md tattoo ,tattoo ink supplies Australia ,we have a UK distributor TBA shortly,they will also be available through suppliers in Europe in the not to distant future. Also in Asia through hori hiro via marc pinto once he has recovered from the sunami and the repercussions from that.

With support from guys like Mike devries,Joshua carlton,hori hiro,Bez ,mick squires, chris neives ,jasmin Austin, chris crispy lennox,fabz,dave undead ,brad bako,claire reid,sam Clarke,paul braniff,nutz robbinson,luke braniff,marc pinto,evan Griffiths...and many more well respected world class tattooists all now using inkjecta on a daily basis we have certainly made head ways into the world of rotary tattooing.
    Chris and myself are first and foremost tattoo artist both owning and running tattoo studios of our own all the while still practicing tattooists. we do our best to make a machine that is reliable and trouble free. We have “specifically” engineered our machine to act sound and feel as close to a coils as we think necessary all whilst maintaining the trouble free use of a linier rotary.

The inkjecta specific has a give system unlike any other rotory im aware of,we developed this ourselves after trialling numerous amounts of systems we finally decided on the one that sits in the machine now,with interchangeable tension springs it allows many uses from the one machine,easy to adjust and easy to understand and most of all easy to clean and maintain.
    We use Australian made “INOX”food grade lubrication in our machines this comes supplied with the purchase of an inkjecta.
    All inkjecta machines are fitted with swiss made MAXON motors.and the highest quality materials available to us.
    The specific has dual rca and clip cord jacks.

We offer unconditional replacements and repairs to any manufacturing faults on all our product range.

Inkjecta will be featured in various tattoo publications in coming months including reviews by some great artists and there opinions on the new machine.

Developments at inkjecta include a new carbon fibre version currently being prototyped in Germany .we will also soon release the brass version for extra weight a cut back version for the new hawk brand adjustable grip ,i have one of only a few of their prototypes and i have been using it sometime now and lets just say using it in the inkjecta specific it is second to no machine i have ever had the pleasure of using,i cannot wait for you to all have them in your hands they are sure to impress!!!
    Chris and myself were also distributing Cheyenne hawk and there products for aprox 18 months and have since past the supplies on to our friends at tattoo ink supplies, however we continue to work closely with Konrad and the Cheyenne company.
    The inkjecta website www.inkjecta.com will be fully updated and operational shortly,a place were you can see new products ,servicing/maintenance videos and see the machine in action.
    Updated with artist profiles and many tattoos performed using the inkjecta.were to buy and all the coming conventions we will be attending.

Byron Drechsler/Chris Cashmore
    Inkjecta tattoo machines
    www.inkjecta.com

Inkjecta,bringing you a coil like experience with the reliability and trouble free use of a linier rotory
    Last edited by Alie K; 08-26-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Fixed the black on black text issue.

2. Like The Limey, Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Fixed your post so you could actually read it. If you are writing something in word or any other document editor but note pad and copying it into a post it will copy the color, the font and the size etc. Your post was reading as black text on a black background. Anyway its all fixed and welcome to the forum. I have to pop uout to grab dinner but will set up a builder account for you. PM me if you have any questions on how to use the site. And glad to have you aboard.
    Last edited by Alie K; 08-26-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you warrantee your motor for life?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh sweet thankyou

Post Thanks / Like
    if its a manafacturing fault yes sure, but through use no,all motors have a life span.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome,cant wait to get my machine !

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Byron, good to have you on board.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the show
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and looking forward to being able to buy it en Europe