Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOOOOO Likey Likey...
    Let me know as SOON as it's available please.
    Hey I'd test one out for ya!!!
    Good Luck Bud, looks amazing!!
    God Bless,
    Russ

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a similar concept in the sketch board but the idea of using cartridges is really cool.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool concept, I love the size and look. This question is for the masses, where do all these needle cartridges end up a year later after there use? I hope the artists are responseble enough to remove the needle and place the cartridges in recycleable containers. It's a lot of plastic material going into a sharps containers, and those containers are not cheap themselves. Could be very costly in the long run, I don't use desposable cartridges so I was just curious as to how the artists are desposing these systems. I'm not trying to sound green but it does seem like a lot of waisted material, that's just going to be cemented and never seen again.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks you guys,I dont take the needle out but what you said is easy enough ,so i go greener lol,

Post Thanks / Like
    In the history of the tattoo machine all innovations are really based on someone elses good idea all the way back to edison and the tesla coil eventually leading to the invention of the tattoo machine that is still used today and even the new machines are just trying to make small steps to improve certain things.... And that what were doing same concept use some existing technology add some of our own flavor, ideas and innovations and come up with something that will help artists and to improve the artwork its all connected and our goal is to bring something to the table that will and does work thanx.