Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivace

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the customs pulled your package and you have to pick it up there with an invoice if the package has incorrect paperwork. Happens to me all the time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    i guess the customs pulled your package and you have to pick it up there with an invoice if the package has incorrect paperwork. Happens to me all the time...
    german customs sucks !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    I guess the customs pulled your package and you have to pick it up there with an invoice if the package has incorrect paperwork. Happens to me all the time...
    I hope not, the package is still in the US, i'm in the UK. This is a good example of why Ray needs a good UK distributor. Tattoo Rite sucks and i won't do business with them.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    I hope not, the package is still in the US, i'm in the UK. This is a good example of why Ray needs a good UK distributor. Tattoo Rite sucks and i won't do business with them.
    I wont deal with tattoorite either and i know many many others who wont...i cant understand how any builder would let them sell their products????

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    they sell alot of china copy machines and rename them!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    damn.....I want one!!!
    stupid money, always getting in the way of my wants and dreams.....sigh...

7. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by wildboy; 09-28-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was very pleased to receive the Vivace this morning and tore the package open carefully but quickly. It was very well packed and had a tube of Super Lube in which was very much appreciated.

I have to say i haven't used the older Neo Tat models so i can't compare their looks, weight or function. It wasn't the best of tests today because it was a piece on a person with severe stretch marks but it was still nice to break it in, so to speak. The balance and weight are really nice and it seemed very comfortable to shade with. It's virtually silent and it was very smooth running. The needle clip works extremely well, such a simple idea but very effective. One thing i thought was strange was using a rotary machine on such high volts. My Rotaryworks, Mike Metaxa and Evolution all run under 4.5v so having to turn my Critical up to 9v seemed like overkill but it's just a little quirk on my part that i'll soon get used to. Didin't seem to cause too much trauma which i was very aware of given the area and bad skin i was working on. So far, so good.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Metaxa, RotaryWorks and Neotat all use the same brand of motor just not the same type. If your motor is a 6 volt it will usually run faster at much lower volts and a 12 volt needs more juice for the same operation. There are advantages and disadvantages to both but usually the choice is made by the builder marrying the drive system and the motor type for the best results over all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Mike, RotaryWorks and Neotat all use the same brand of motor just not the same type. If your motor is a 6 volt it will usually run faster at much lower volts and a 12 volt needs more juice for the same operation. There are advantages and disadvantages to both but usually the choice is made by the builder marrying the drive system and the motor type for the best results over all.
    Yeah i know, i'm just used to using my presets on my Critical rather than turning it up til 9-10v. It's not a problem though. I've actually got some of the 6v motors so i can change them when they die without changing the function.