Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vivace

Post Thanks / Like

Vivace

Just ordered a long stroke one of these from Needlejig. Can't wait to get my hands on it! I've never tried a Neo Tat, i'd love one but they're so hard to get hold of in the UK so i thought i'd wait for these to be released then get from the US. I have to confess i have an obsession with buying rotary machines. That'll be 5 in 1 month! As with the others i'll write a review once i receive the machine and update as my experience with it grows.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just ordered mine from needlejig as well ( 2 days ago), cant wait for it to hit me too. so what stroke length did u ordered?

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered a 3.5mm stroke black machine. Seriously excited about this one!

I don't know if it's because they're a novelty after using coils for so long but i just want to use rotarys from now on. They're easier on the skin, lighter, quieter, less hassle etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    Needlejib just sent me a confirmation email , sayin it shipped out! cant wait!!
    and , yea i had the original neotat in 3.5 mm stroke length, its my daily runner , and if u havent have a neotat before, i can assure u the quality and the smoothness of their machines

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered the 2.5. It should be here tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    got my 2.5 today, figures it's rainy and i didn't have anything worth speaking of booked. I took a walk-in for a dragon tattoo that he had already had lined somewhere else and wanted it b&g shaded. he only the money for an hr of work. so anyway, i used it for an hr on b&g shading and it's great so far. 8.5v with a 9m bug pin. could have bumped it up a lil, but i was def in no hurry and it working nice and smooth. a lil more weight than my dragonflies but just enough to actually make it more comfortable. it's smaller than it looked in the pics. i'll keep ya posted when i get something worth posting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the UK so i've got a bit more of a wait. Hopefully i'll have it by monday, i paid extra for the express mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    i was lucky enough to live in the same state as needle jig and they had 1 machine left.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like my Vivaces so much, I'm considering getting a few more and eventually switching over from my 'old' neotats!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's reassuring to know Allie. Anyhing in particular you think they're best at? Just tracked my machine and it says it's been "missent"! Doesn't sound good!