just added another rotary to the collection and hope anyone could throw a bit of light on it.....at first out of the box it looks great...tiny...hardly any weight to it compared to coils...i popped over to the shop and loaded it up with a 14rs....and fired it up..it was quiet..it started speeding up on its own.... it looked like the whole armature head was rotating, oscillating in a round motion..and jumping all over the place..it looked cheap...even though i payed £380 for it..just doesnt look right...looks like it will just fall off or fall to bits...i remembered thats what the 1st rotary i used did 10yrs ago it oscillated right down the needle bar to the tip....not giving a true up and down motion......pissed me off to be honest....it was covered in grease so i knew thats where you put it to stop the plastic wearing on the sharp machined edges...then i pulled the needle off the nipple and the whole rod came out....wow...what a load of shit or maybe im used to solid machines you can fix on the fly.....these are my 1st impressions...im going to persevere with it......but it looks like one damn good clean and it would be in bits...see what it tattoos like tomorrow .....................any thoughts..good or bad would be well appreciated