Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inkinwi View Post
    The real kick in the teeth is The Bishop was one of 4 rotaries I was considering, the reason I chose them is on their website they sell you on the fact that they are an american company and their customer service is top notch. I had a bitter taste in my mouth from all the run around with the waiting on it to be made, and now that I finally got it and it crapped RIGHT out on me, I get no replies. Sorry to vent but for the price these machines are if something goes wrong and you advertise great customer service and such, you should do what you say. I own 3 shops and have 12 guys that work for me, they were waiting to see this thing in action, they just lost themselves 12 customers. Not to mention the countless friends I've had ask me about the machine when they found out I had it. Its kind of sad, and its real shitty (cuse the language) seeing my girl bought me this as a fathers day gift, and shes broke! As for the power supply question. I have tried it on Criticals, Eikons, and an apogee, all the same results. Funny thing is, today I took out that little 'give' spring, which is actually a return spring for the slide, and the machine ran for me, LOUD, but ran. I did a tattoo with it, it tattood alright, but loudly and lower voltage then was required, which leads me to believe that inside my machine if I look im sure its a shitty chinese motor instead of the quality japanese motor they claimed to be waiting on. I just want to know where I could find a replacement motor, swiss, japanese, high quality, and what specific one? Unless they plan on sending me the motor that belonged in this machine, I doubt they are going to be any help. PMin someone on a forum isnt going to work any better then calling them or countless emails.
    I feel pretty ripped off, well, my girlfriend that barely makes $100 cutting hair was ripped off. That poor girl had to work a MONTH to give these guys money to make me happy, and it ended up nothing but a shit show, and me having a fancy rotary frame, a cam, a slide, a $400 paper weight, a heart broken girl because her gift ended up NOT being what I was expecting.

Again try to shoot Franco a pm I did and he sorted my problem out after a couple of days... You wont get anywhere with all the unnecessary background story. You should be more considerate I guess you had some troubles yourself at some point in your carrer if you own 3 studios have 12 employees and such.

Ask yourself do you really think someone would build a machine youre invited to open and see whats inside and put in other things than promised? I dont think anyone would put his/her reputation on the line in a way like that.

2. Like truelov67 liked this post.
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised Franco hasn't jumped on the forum and replied as he's usually pretty fast about sorting things like this out. That fact that he hasn't probably means he's on the road.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone got a pic of the made in china motor?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    Seems like the customer service is a pain in the ass... Bummer... Everyone who has experienced how demanding tattooing can be somtimes just imagine how awful it must be to produce and get out a machine to the customer on top of tattooing in the beginning... Wouldnt wanna trade place with any builders if shit occurs you cant control like some parts not available and whatnot.

Long story short shoot Franco a pm hell help you figure out your problem Im sure.
    Thank you Wildboy, you are right on the money!! I know he has experienced issues with running 3 shops and 12 artists. we all know it is impossible to run that amount of shops and deal with 12 artists without letting someone down at some point. If you read all the reviews on my machine you will see that 95% are great and I do appologize if anyone is unhappy. I haven't been on the forum lately as i have been traveling in europe tattooing and now back and getting caught up. Firs and foremost I want to appologize to Inkinwi about his experience with his machine and now that it has been brought to my attention, there is no way I will leave him unsatisfied. I will make sure his machine is replaced and I will etch the entire machine to make it custom. I will be posting something here in the next 10 minutes explaining what I have been dealing with here at the shop. " a business mans worst nightmare" I will promise to you all that his fathers day gift will not be in vain. I have way too much heart to ignore any type of issue!! Also Thank you Allie for bringing this post to my attention and once again I love this forums existence!! It is not my wish to ever ignore an issue, I just sometimes need it brought to my attention and I am only human and can only do so much. In my next life i will request to be omnipresent!

6. Like The Limey, Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for following up Franco. If you have trouble connecting with Inkinwi let me know I will get you his email address.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx and yes can you pm me his email adress?

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Top Notch as usual Franco.
    Russ

10. Like Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone find a place for the

Did anyone find the maxon replacement motors. I have one that says made in malasia. Or did i get screwed and buy a chinese bishop copy. I didnt know they made copies of bishops.
    Last edited by tat2carson; 03-17-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The original bishops has a Mabuchi motor. They are made all over the world Japan, China, Thailand, Milaysia, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    The original bishops has a Mabuchi motor. They are made all over the world Japan, China, Thailand, Milaysia, etc.
    not sure what kinda motor neotat vivace uses but it also says made in china.that doesnt mean its no good or anything..quality control.