Quote Originally Posted by inkinwi View Post
The real kick in the teeth is The Bishop was one of 4 rotaries I was considering, the reason I chose them is on their website they sell you on the fact that they are an american company and their customer service is top notch. I had a bitter taste in my mouth from all the run around with the waiting on it to be made, and now that I finally got it and it crapped RIGHT out on me, I get no replies. Sorry to vent but for the price these machines are if something goes wrong and you advertise great customer service and such, you should do what you say. I own 3 shops and have 12 guys that work for me, they were waiting to see this thing in action, they just lost themselves 12 customers. Not to mention the countless friends I've had ask me about the machine when they found out I had it. Its kind of sad, and its real shitty (cuse the language) seeing my girl bought me this as a fathers day gift, and shes broke! As for the power supply question. I have tried it on Criticals, Eikons, and an apogee, all the same results. Funny thing is, today I took out that little 'give' spring, which is actually a return spring for the slide, and the machine ran for me, LOUD, but ran. I did a tattoo with it, it tattood alright, but loudly and lower voltage then was required, which leads me to believe that inside my machine if I look im sure its a shitty chinese motor instead of the quality japanese motor they claimed to be waiting on. I just want to know where I could find a replacement motor, swiss, japanese, high quality, and what specific one? Unless they plan on sending me the motor that belonged in this machine, I doubt they are going to be any help. PMin someone on a forum isnt going to work any better then calling them or countless emails.
I feel pretty ripped off, well, my girlfriend that barely makes $100 cutting hair was ripped off. That poor girl had to work a MONTH to give these guys money to make me happy, and it ended up nothing but a shit show, and me having a fancy rotary frame, a cam, a slide, a $400 paper weight, a heart broken girl because her gift ended up NOT being what I was expecting.

Again try to shoot Franco a pm I did and he sorted my problem out after a couple of days... You wont get anywhere with all the unnecessary background story. You should be more considerate I guess you had some troubles yourself at some point in your carrer if you own 3 studios have 12 employees and such.

Ask yourself do you really think someone would build a machine youre invited to open and see whats inside and put in other things than promised? I dont think anyone would put his/her reputation on the line in a way like that.