Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Im running a clip cord unfortunately But i got a bishop capo So i thought it was already supposed to come with the upgraded motor? Man im so frustrated I cant believe im getting the run around like this after i spent 420$ seriously man i wana love this machine it has a awesome weight balance and feels good but the thing is a paper weight?? I would have expected this if i would have bought a knock off???

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    Im running a clip cord unfortunately But i got a bishop capo So i thought it was already supposed to come with the upgraded motor? Man im so frustrated I cant believe im getting the run around like this after i spent 420$ seriously man i wana love this machine it has a awesome weight balance and feels good but the thing is a paper weight?? I would have expected this if i would have bought a knock off???

Sorry to hear the issue, You can imagine how busy life can get and I love this forum and I havent had a chance to really surf the forum to see these issues. Good news is I will fix your issue no doubt and I may have already, I dont know. So if you have contacted me thru the office then Im sure we are good, If you still have the issue please email me direct at [email protected] along with your phone number so I can fix your issue. Thank you