Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    They both use the same Mabuchi motor.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    not sure what kinda motor neotat vivace uses but it also says made in china.that doesnt mean its no good or anything..quality control.
    Since the earthquake you will be hardpressed to find much that is still made in Japan, especially maubuchi motors. They have factories all over the world including china that are their own.

3. Like scottrallen liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i found mabuchi motors the exact same ones that are in my neo tat and bought a bunch but they are real hard to find in large quantities but they are made in china but from the mabuchi factory

Post Thanks / Like
    Im having the same exact problem I'm So frustrated Everything this guy said is happening to me ..Ive left message after message and have got no call back. I have tried posting on their blog and got no response. My machine drops power anyone know what i can do? I called tatsoul and they refer me back to Bishop! I'm going in circles and am upset I've never spent so much money for something that is broken?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may be the issue with your board that holds the connectors. Are you running clip cord or RCA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    Im having the same exact problem I'm So frustrated Everything this guy said is happening to me ..Ive left message after message and have got no call back. I have tried posting on their blog and got no response. My machine drops power anyone know what i can do? I called tatsoul and they refer me back to Bishop! I'm going in circles and am upset I've never spent so much money for something that is broken?
    get an upgrade,swiss motor,comes complete with new connectors..much better..

Post Thanks / Like
    Im running a clip cord unfortunately But i got a bishop capo So i thought it was already supposed to come with the upgraded motor? Man im so frustrated I cant believe im getting the run around like this after i spent 420$ seriously man i wana love this machine it has a awesome weight balance and feels good but the thing is a paper weight?? I would have expected this if i would have bought a knock off???

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    Im running a clip cord unfortunately But i got a bishop capo So i thought it was already supposed to come with the upgraded motor? Man im so frustrated I cant believe im getting the run around like this after i spent 420$ seriously man i wana love this machine it has a awesome weight balance and feels good but the thing is a paper weight?? I would have expected this if i would have bought a knock off???

Sorry to hear the issue, You can imagine how busy life can get and I love this forum and I havent had a chance to really surf the forum to see these issues. Good news is I will fix your issue no doubt and I may have already, I dont know. So if you have contacted me thru the office then Im sure we are good, If you still have the issue please email me direct at [email protected] along with your phone number so I can fix your issue. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    hit up franco he is super busy but he is a solid dude. I had an issue with mine shiped with clips instead of rca. He told me to ship it back in and he would take care of it. It took several weeks of email tag to get in contact so just keep trying. Did you run it high or anything? I never had a performance issue a friend of mine uses them all day for every tattoo for about two years now.