Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    i had a blitz and sold it. i dont know really what i didnt like about that machine but i didnt. i would like to try one of those brass ones, im sure its nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had one of these, an aluminum, for a few months now. It really is a beast, a hard hitter! I like it best for lining but also works well to pack in color with large groupings.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just recently purchased a Blitz rotary machine (about a month ago). It's my new favorite machine. 9 and 15 mags at around 7.8-8 volts. I prefer the Blitz over my Swashdrive gen 6, 7 and Whip.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shagbuild d20 is super similar only you can get it in whatever color and finish you want. Both great machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received the Blitz aluminium cos got tattooed by an artist that was using one. Very happy with it, hard hitter, in single pass packing colour solid in and have the feeling that it bogs down a bit when in contact with skin-great!. Ill be interested if anyone has both the d 20 and the Blitz and what the differences are...? I like the blitz cos is slow (gives you enough time go over a spot without too much trauma while packing thick ink) and has solid hit. I tried a lot well known rotaries out there but settled with swashdrive and Blitz. What bothered me about the most of the rotaries I tried that they are freaking fast for colour work (anyone got the feeling too?)....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try an original swiss made -you will like them to. slower like the blitz.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing