Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have just set up a channel on YouTube for videos of my machines working. Latest video is showing the different stroke machines just enter NedzMicroRotaries in you tube and that should take you to the channel. I am going to post some videos of tattooists doing Tribal, Dot Work, Japanese and Traditional.Ed

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    I have just set up a channel on YouTube for videos of my machines working. Latest video is showing the different stroke machines just enter NedzMicroRotaries in you tube and that should take you to the channel. I am going to post some videos of tattooists doing Tribal, Dot Work, Japanese and Traditional.Ed
    or click HERE!

Post Thanks / Like
    HI, nice to see the machine in action, might be picking one of the up soon, what configuration would you recommend for an all round machine, to be use for both shading and lining ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go for the 3.5mm stroke as an all rounder, I use the 2.5mm for lining the 3.5mm for colour and the 5mm for shading but they all come with 5 different springs and thats what really changes the characteristic of the machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, and thanks, I am used to around 3.5mm stroke on my machines, but on the other hand I am really trying to find a machine for lining, have tried different rotaries, but none of them really matched a coil for lining, for shading / color packing, almost all of the just "burned" my coil machines

I line with a "slow hand", and shade with a very "swift hand", so would the 3.5mm or the 2.5mm suit me better, I know it is all up to preferences but maybe you can point me in the right direction

I know you already answered me, but am having a hard time deciding, so sorry for all the questions :P

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go with the 3.5mm to start with just put a hard spring in when you want to line with it and change over to a soft spring when you want to shade with it, to change springs takes only 30 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Potentially looks good although having seen the video with the frankenstein piece i was puzzled as to why you resorted to having to use a coil towards the end when you're advertising your versatile all rounder rotary machines? Kind of defeats the object doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    @Nedz
    Nice and thanks again, is your webshop set up so that I can order when living in Denmark ?

@Bishopbyname
    I was wondering that my self, but to me it looks like an early video of a prototype of the machine, but dont know.....

Post Thanks / Like
    cant watch that vid its banned in germany... would love to see it too

Post Thanks / Like
    You doing any deals for forum members to get a few out in the field - worth a try haha