Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well spotted I used a Joshua Carlton machine for the white high lights but then return to my rotary to finsh off the piece and yes this machine was one of the first prototypes. Also the first machines were not as versitile and I set them up just for shading but six months later they had evolved into what they are today and as I get feedback I can incorporate it into the next generation of machine. The MR01 is in its third generation and I only make batches of 50 at a time this way if something does not work I can change it and I off any the bought 1st and second generation machine free upgrades. I guarantee the machine and it component for life as long as it not been modifired or abused except for the motor as it not mine but I am try to do a deal with Faulhaber and Maxton that they will guarantee there motors for at least three years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it banned in Germany?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any body that wants to buy a machine from the forum can have them at £225 which is a 20% discount. I have also done a couple of trades for other rotary machines so I am quite happy to trade machines with forum members.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    Why is it banned in Germany?
    You cant watch it from Germany the "GEMA" group doenst allow certain artists to be played in the background of vids its a total pain...

Post Thanks / Like
    Any body that wants to buy a machine from the forum can have them at £225 which is a 20% discount. I have also done a couple of trades for other rotary machines so I am quite happy to trade machines with forum members.
    Sounds great

I have a German Evolution rotary, that I could send your way in a partial trade, if you are interested in trying out one ?
    http://www.therotaryportal.co.uk/sho...3%26aid%3D1%26

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I'll give one a go But it will be next week - how do I order to get the discount? I can pay via paypal if easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can send a £225 via paypal to [email protected]

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad some of our members are gonna be trying this machine-we get sensible no nonsense reviews on this forum. Ned, it's very decent to offer discount and trading possibilities to members- 10/10 for that one fella

Post Thanks / Like
    You can send a £225 via paypal to [email protected]
    Payment sent this morning, got the ideal customer in on Friday to test it on.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been running the Nedz for the last few days and i will say i like it alot,i like the spring options as they take 2 seconds to change!...ive had it running extra soft then 2 seconds later ive changed springs for "not much give" and then it reminds me of the neotat....My second one i keep for lining and its done me proud.
    I rate this newest upgraded version and i think it pisses all over the dragonfly(its so more versatile)and what made me smile was the fact its so much cheaper....Its not as small as the dragonfly but i quite like the size and think it balances nicely in the hand....Ok its early days but the Nedz has surprised me and it looks great too!...once i get a few finished tattoos done with it i will post some pics...