Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    i think its as good if not better...i choose the blue or black spring for lining...those 2 springs are my choice for lining but it all depends on what body part im lining....
    What stroke machine are you lining with mate? I've switched to my new Treasure Chest machine for lining.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    What stroke machine are you lining with mate? I've switched to my new Treasure Chest machine for lining.
    Im using the medium stroke nedz machines,i havent used the short or long stroke models but i have the spare parts to convert mine to a short stroke but im happy with them as they are!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got and used my machine, for a whopping 12 hours in a row, it got really hot at the end of the day, but stood the "crash test" and I must say it is a great machine, love it for lining, have not used it for color packing or extensive shading yet, but I am sure that it will work nice for that as well

Will post pictures and a mini review of it as soon as I get around to it, but so far it is 2 big thumbs up

Post Thanks / Like
    Rasmus-for-WEB.jpg

This this as a 100% free hand piece, client came in with some pictures of different things / patterns he wanted in his tattoo, drew it on and tattooed it afterwards, the first thing I have done with Nedz machine ever

INKredible Lining black, T-Tech cartridges + Nedz Micro Rotary, 3.5mm stroke, black spring / minimum give, 7 round shader for lining ( all one pass lines, no second pass ) and 15 curved magnum for the rest.

I am by no means a master at this kind of design or tattoo or for that matter a master at lining, but it went fairly well and the client was happy and I felt comfortable using the machine, even though it was for the first time

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a first run with the Nedz today. I used it for shading and some colouring with a 13 Mag. Fantastic machine I picked it up and it felt good tattooing with it from the very beginning. I had the yellow spring in it and a 3.5 stroke. The give is just amazing hits the skin super soft layering was easy without too much trauma to the skin. Ill try it for lining tomorrow already changed to a short stroke...

Post Thanks / Like
    ive had my nedz rotary. about a couple of weeks what can, i say about it not tried it for linning yet used it for shading black and grey with white spring its good not choppy at all . like the rca ,could do with both ,clip cord and rca but i bet if we all ask ed nice it might b on a future update .now more on the machine.ive coloured with it using red spring and screw turned right down , running at 4 volts ,i have to say puts colour in faster than any rotary ive used.and i own quite a few my only real gripe is could do with a bit more hand clearance,runs smooth as .silk i spoke to ed by email about my machine he was super nice, responded quick to my emails ,and any issues ,i had got dealt with quick love the machine 3.5mm stroke in purple .will defo buy another ,give em a try .u whont be dissapointed i aint thanx ed all the best p.s will post photos soon as iget some healed pics

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a post in machine reviews but I will post here as well... I got mine today mid stroke.. I used it with a 9RL and the black spring.. 4.5 volts very smooth and it just laid the lines in.. I was very impressed.. I did a lil shading and then turned it over to my boss so he could give it a try.. he was blown away!!
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Nedz, does that price you listed include shipping. If not what is the total after shipping to U.S. I may be ordering on after the weekend.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey ed when the new one coming out?

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    hey ed when the new one coming out?
    Yeah, and let's have a clipcord connection, some of us don't like RCA jacks. That may seem an irritation to some, but we all have our likes and dislikes.