Post Thanks / Like

(Resolved) Special Technique-Still in the dark.

Need some help getting in contact with Ugly Bill from special technique. Could anybody out there in the rotary world help me out. Can't seem to get a response back through emails. Just wanna know the status of the order I placed. My payment sure went through.
    So would kindly appreciate some help from my fellow artists out there. Thnx ya'll

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried messaging Bill on Facebook? I purchased a Slingshot off Bill(great machine) and the communication was excellent.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont fear man, he is a good dude, try facebook...

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forwarded Bill the link to this thread via facebook. He replied to say he is on it. I assume you have an email from him by now?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines specialtechnique's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Package sent, apology email sent...

Hi everyone, and Shay. Ive sent this machine out, and added a couple of my favorite bling pieces to an already great-running machine, hopefully this will make up for my lagging.

Workhorse Irons will take any inventory I got, should I just sell through them, and avoid me screwing up in the office sometimes? Suggestions are definitely welcome. Maybe I should just send them what I build?

Remember we are just a couple artisans working in our garage. We work hard for our living, just like you. We try to serve you the best we can, and we're always covering new ground... both as a business and as artists. The changes are frequent and often clumsy, because we have never done anything like this before. Please bear with us. I'm going to get the office locked down by someone competent(not me!!) very soon. It's hard to find/afford good help, but this is at the top of my list.

By the way, the Paradise Tattoo Gathering was tremendously rewarding, revealing, and educational. I left town for the better part of a week, and didn't remember to contact folks whose orders got pushed back because of my trip.

Sorry again...
    My personal email: [email protected].

6. Thanks Alie K thanked for this post.
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear this is being resolved.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Bill I appreciate the response. You didn't really have to add anything. An acknowledgement and status update would have been enough for me. But I again I appreciate the response. i look forward to receiving the machine and also using it, Thanx for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by specialtechnique View Post
    Hi everyone, and Shay. Ive sent this machine out, and added a couple of my favorite bling pieces to an already great-running machine, hopefully this will make up for my lagging.

Workhorse Irons will take any inventory I got, should I just sell through them, and avoid me screwing up in the office sometimes? Suggestions are definitely welcome. Maybe I should just send them what I build?

Remember we are just a couple artisans working in our garage. We work hard for our living, just like you. We try to serve you the best we can, and we're always covering new ground... both as a business and as artists. The changes are frequent and often clumsy, because we have never done anything like this before. Please bear with us. I'm going to get the office locked down by someone competent(not me!!) very soon. It's hard to find/afford good help, but this is at the top of my list.

By the way, the Paradise Tattoo Gathering was tremendously rewarding, revealing, and educational. I left town for the better part of a week, and didn't remember to contact folks whose orders got pushed back because of my trip.

Sorry again...