Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    there motors are poo but every other bit is poo too....in the real world you cant make a machine and deliver it to a adress for $15 like the chinese fuckers...ha ha they never even had to design it cos they pinched it....Fuck me what are they doing in my local takeaway!....fuck eating that shit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainslie View Post
    Fancy meeting you here Jeth! Welcome to the forum! I own a chinese stealth knockoff knockoff that has a better motor and bearing in it (and converted to RCA). I was using specifically as a liner and it was wonderful. Got it off ebay from a guy called Dirty's Designs or something like that. I just switched to the Hawk and haven't been using it at all. Ps. I am moving to Illinois so now I am selling the shop! It was a good little place and I will miss it!
    Hey whats' going on. everyone's moving out to Illinois best of luck with the move. So I guess no one on here has tried replacing all the parts that really matter on the Chinese knockoffs.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruJeph View Post
    Hey whats' going on. everyone's moving out to Illinois best of luck with the move. So I guess no one on here has tried replacing all the parts that really matter on the Chinese knockoffs.
    I tried re placing all the crap screws bearings/etc on a dodgey gen 6 and it eat away the body frame...hmmmm dont think theres that much for improvement.

Post Thanks / Like
    right on, well thanks for the heads up. I'm getting rid of my N2 and stigma and I'm going to invest in a german evolution since I hear they are amazing for greywash, Anyone know if they are good for color packing also or should I look into another machine for that? anyone got any suggestions? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Buying that junk made by some turd that doesn't understand a singlet thing about tattooing or care about the industry is pretty bad. There are a bunch of good affordable machines in the market. Support the people that keep pushing the industry to get better.
    Well f**king said sir!
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its just not worth the time to tinker around and replace all the components. Its crap to start with and it will just be shiny crap in the end. Look at it as you would if your looking for a car. Would you buy a corvette knock off for 15K and think its just as good?
    Last edited by Dman; 09-28-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: grammar

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman View Post
    Its just not worth the time to tinker around and replace all the components. Its crap to start with and it will just be shiny crap in the end. Look at it as you would if your looking for a car. Would you buy a corvette knock off for 15K and think its just as good?
    That's how I was looking at it haha. Way back in the day I used to own a Honda CRX, replaced the motor with a H22a (prelude motor) then slapped a supercharger on it. Fast SOB with a ton of torque. Sure, I would have bought a Corvette if I had the money. This was a fun project and taught me lots about the car. I would like to know more about the mechanics of rotaries first hand. I by no means have the equipment to start building a frame for a sweet rotary. Figure I use the frames and a few other parts from the crap ones as they would be the only thing worth keeping. Again Don't mean any disrespect to the builders making a living off selling these machines. Just seeing if anyone has successfully accomplished this and could give me a few pointers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's an example of what I'm talking about http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...e-stealth-mods

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The evolution will pack Colour beautifully! Those stealth reworks look super cool though, have thought about trying it out myself!
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakon View Post
    The evolution will pack Colour beautifully! Those stealth reworks look super cool though, have thought about trying it out myself!
    Sweet!! I'm excited, placed my order yesterday for an evolution. I'll post about it once I try it out!
    Last edited by GuruJeph; 09-29-2011 at 12:39 PM.