Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm havnt purchased from them in a while but never had any real problems never got on with the liners though always just mags

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    that picture was of a 15RM and yes Alie they are really curved...I didn't get this from that ************** site (i believe they are a bogus company). I got this stuff from a company I've dealt with for the last 5 years. they haven't even released this stuff to the general public yet (its not on their website yet). they send me stuff ahead of time to check it out.once I run this thing for awhile I will let anyone who wants the info know where to get it... I also got another very famous tattoo artist friend of mine (name will remain anonymous) the same kit and cartridges and he's he's going to test them as well and I'll get his feedback too.

cartridges.jpg

the grip can be used on any hawk/spirit machine BUT the real hawk grip cannot be used on the knockoff. this company only has 19mm handpieces and the guy told me they are going to sell them for 10.00US a piece (plus shipping).like I said before, without actually tattooing with it yet, I was impressed with the quality of every piece of this setup EXCEPT the grip/handpiece. I don't think these are made very well and I hope they plan on working that out....
    Last edited by fatcashdaddy; 09-30-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: added comment

3. Like JohnnyChaos liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holysh*t their prices are better!!! And I don't have to go through cherry even better. Hurry up and drill someone already haha I wanna hear how these badboys run. Finally Ill set myself up with these needles I've been wanting to for sometime now just the hawk ones were priced way to high and I've been hearing mixed reviews about the quality of the white ones. At these prices I can use these needles for every tattoo and dump my old ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interresting, if the needles are any good, please do share where to get them

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would pay a doller for the hawk ones but they are subpar and they have problems.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruJeph View Post
    Holysh*t their prices are better!!! And I don't have to go through cherry even better. Hurry up and drill someone already haha I wanna hear how these badboys run. Finally Ill set myself up with these needles I've been wanting to for sometime now just the hawk ones were priced way to high and I've been hearing mixed reviews about the quality of the white ones. At these prices I can use these needles for every tattoo and dump my old ones.
    mixed reviews on the white ones as in t-tech?
    most of the squacking ive heard is about a little membrane thats not on the t-tech. i dont get it.
    where did anyone got the idea that the little membrane in the hawk tips that you just picked up off your dirty tray with dirty gloves and stuck inside your tube is keeping it clean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turnrock View Post
    mixed reviews on the white ones as in t-tech?
    most of the squacking ive heard is about a little membrane thats not on the t-tech. i dont get it.
    where did anyone got the idea that the little membrane in the hawk tips that you just picked up off your dirty tray with dirty gloves and stuck inside your tube is keeping it clean?
    First let me say I don't own the hawk or ttech system. I've been doing lots of online research on several forums and what I'm hearing is the ttech ones leak, are not sealed and use a rubber band not a spring. Not sure if the band makes a difference or not and the sealant thing really doesn't bother me since I would autoclave after every use anyway. At any rate only a small amount of people have noticed this leaking "problem" as I see it my setup now using a traditional tube and needle does the same. I find the functionality of being able to cut down my machine set up to 1-2 machine while having the option of using a wide variety of needles, Just thinking of this is making my mangina very moist. I am planning on buying some ttech grips and trying out the needles for myself first and depending on how I like em' I may stick with em' or try those Chinese all clear ones, they look pretty sharp and have that spring setup like the hawk and their around $.50 usd each for the most expensive ones where ttech range from $.75- $1.50ish usd each. After all they are all made overseas anyway so why should I be paying high middle man premiums? That's just my Jew sense, I mean $.02.
    Last edited by GuruJeph; 09-30-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Dog ate my homework

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a hawk and several other machines that I run the T-tech system on...If your running a t-tech system on any machine other than the cheyenne hawk, the rubber grommet/sleeve is not that big a deal. you can remove and clean and sterilize your T-tech tubes like any other tube...It is however a great big deal if you use a hawk machine..the leakage that occurs in the T-tech cartridge, and yes, I've had that happen to me, will destroy..let me repeat, DESTROY the hawk handgrip depth adjustment.. I've gone through 2 hawk grips in less than 3 months and i have a friend who uses T-tech's on his spirit and he's gone through 2 grips in less than 3 months..Its not so much the ink that is a problem, most ink is too thick to leak back into the grip..the devil is washing out your tips between colors. its water leaking back into the grip that corrodes and ultimately ruins a hawk grip

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    I have a hawk and several other machines that I run the T-tech system on...If your running a t-tech system on any machine other than the cheyenne hawk, the rubber grommet/sleeve is not that big a deal. you can remove and clean and sterilize your T-tech tubes like any other tube...It is however a great big deal if you use a hawk machine..the leakage that occurs in the T-tech cartridge, and yes, I've had that happen to me, will destroy..let me repeat, DESTROY the hawk handgrip depth adjustment.. I've gone through 2 hawk grips in less than 3 months and i have a friend who uses T-tech's on his spirit and he's gone through 2 grips in less than 3 months..Its not so much the ink that is a problem, most ink is too thick to leak back into the grip..the devil is washing out your tips between colors. its water leaking back into the grip that corrodes and ultimately ruins a hawk grip
    I almost used only the t-tech needles with my hawk but i never had any problem ! I also dont wrap them,after using cleaning it in a special solution and autoclave them ! But now i only use the t-tech system with steel grip and i like it mutch more because you can use every machine you want !!!! FANTASTIC !!!!!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Tcoe13's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruJeph View Post
    I think he got em from cherry tattoo. the needles are $30 for 50 of em. damn thats cheap
    http://www.*******************/goods.php?id=446
    Thanks a ton. Just checked it out, HOPE those cartridges are for real and made well too. A lot of stuff seems way under priced on their (or should I say Eikon's) site. wow, copying as the ultimate form of flattery taken a bit far on this one!