Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    just found a hawk , power , supply, ink and 10 tips for a $160 its on my F B dont know how 2 post thoes things here. take a look is this a hawk looks like 1

Post Thanks / Like
    and its from china.think its on page 7.

Post Thanks / Like
    when will the fk rotary machines be available?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should probably ask that in the thread where the Spektra Rotary is being talked about.

CLICK HERE FOR THAT THREAD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYJEFFUS View Post
    ? didnt the chinse pretty much invent and master tattooing
    I would have to disagree with both of those thoughts, although the first WRITTEN record of tattooing comes from China, and even that was talking about tattoos being done in Japan. The Horis (tattoo artists in Japan) were the first ones to "master" it, and bring what we'd call art to the table. The word tattoo comes from the Polynesian language. I 1991, the body of a 5,000-year old tattooed man – ‘ötzi the ice man’ – was found frozen in a glacier in the mountains between Austria and Italy...a little FYI... I tend to agree with the argument that machine builders like Sharpz have copied older frames. Sharpz copied Rogers, Rogers got his from Coleman. I wouldn't call very many builders today inventive or even innovative, but there are exceptions (a few of the latter come to this site). And sure you could say that money is a driving force in anyone's life. When asks who was the best tattooist around, Lyle Tuttle's response was "that would be whoever makes the most money at the end of the day.." All that said, it doesn't change the fact that the Chinese are whores, and have done more harm to this industry then good. Something to think about when you spend your next dollar. Who are you going to support? I personally try not to spend a dime with a company that sells to the general public. But that's another rant.....
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    its made its way to ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Power-Su...item25685999c7 this should get interesting now seeing the china companies trying to cut each other down with the cheaper and cheaper prices on this

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it will happen one day, the centri nip knockoff. But I'm almost wanting to see them try to. It would be interesting to see how they pull it off. I don't know if its a compliment or a threat, but I would hope the industry would know were this technology for the centri was born by then and respect its true parent. I'm gonna sell knock off bamboo back scratchers on eBay.... Who wants first bid?PS- next week folks

8. Like DavidEngbaek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
    its made its way to ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Power-Su...item25685999c7 this should get interesting now seeing the china companies trying to cut each other down with the cheaper and cheaper prices on this
    yep ebay will be flooded with those in about a month for under $40 and theyll even throw in a carring case lol.
    cyberitual i would hate to be a builder and that happen to me. you gotta discontinue or change the style as soon as they do to stay ahead of them.ill put in the first bid if its a bamboo centri that will scratch my back inbetween appointments?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jjust like anything elses the chinese will knock it off and do a shit job of it. But as long as you put out a good product it will fall into the right hands as well. There are always people that wanna get backyard tattoos as well as those who will do it right.

11. Like OwlsDen liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares how this rip off works, looks, or functions! I care more about the fact that you bought one and that others wanting to buy its needles or whatever and want to know how it runs as if they have a interest in purchasing one. I guess you can't have loyalty without dishonesty. I wish we could tag members here with Chinese flag so I know who I show respect too. This thread needs to change its name to "the sell out specials"