Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    I think you will like the rapier mate...just make sure you try it for real...doing 2 hours work with it wont adjust you to it long term...stick with it 2 or 3 days and you will never look back...and if you dont like it i will trade ya for it ha ha
    I think this is the case with all machines. After using a certain machine for months or years its going to take a while to readjust.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Out of all the rotaries I have tried I liked the Rapiers the best. Its a simple machine light and gets the job done. Not to mention the price is great. I traded both of mine and regret it. Looks like I will be placing an order for 3 more soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man great work! Liking those roses alot. Now I wanna try the rapier 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice lining dude. Looks real clean.
    I really want to try a rapier. Although I do think this "spring give" rotary works is going to line well. Just want something decent to come in so I can test it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the props guys on the Rapier machines. We are in the process of a Rapier III that is going to be ready soon. We are adding a gun blued steel frame and tube vice for the firearm look as well as adding an ounce or two to the front to counter balance all the weight to the front over the tube. We are also building them with the cord out the back and a front loaded motor. What we are trying to do is make the machine more servicable by the artist. We are also making it so you can change the give spring from soft to no give at all by changing springs or with a special slug to lock it down.

6. Like Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What time scale was the lining Mark?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedpirate2 View Post
    Thanks for all the props guys on the Rapier machines. We are in the process of a Rapier III that is going to be ready soon. We are adding a gun blued steel frame and tube vice for the firearm look as well as adding an ounce or two to the front to counter balance all the weight to the front over the tube. We are also building them with the cord out the back and a front loaded motor. What we are trying to do is make the machine more servicable by the artist. We are also making it so you can change the give spring from soft to no give at all by changing springs or with a special slug to lock it down.
    Hey cary those are all great ideas! Is the rapier3 going to be the same price? the weight forward will make that machine one of the best and I do like the idea of changing springs & stuff myshelf! It was already great and with the forward weight will even sink the needles easier for sure.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds awesome...i will be wanting one for sure....

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I now use rotary machines exclusively thanks to the Rapier 2, I been searchin for the perfect liner for 7 years and lemme tell ya, 'HERE IT IS!' Rapier 2 is the s*%t!
    I use a Neo Tatt for shade/color but my next test is the highly appraised Blunderbuss!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought th treasure chest was the new Rapier ?