Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I thought th treasure chest was the new Rapier ?
    not quite, the rapier 2 is a fantastic liner - it's all I use now I won't use any other machine. The treasure chest is equally if not better made - a real high quality piece of engineering from Cary, I use the TC for black & gray and colour - both machines are perfect for me I love em !!! Now Cary says he's bring out another new machine - o well get prepared to spend some more dollars then

Elbo - what size liners did you use? & what speed do you run at? I'm finding it great 3-7RL About 7 volts - suits me anyway.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    not quite, the rapier 2 is a fantastic liner - it's all I use now I won't use any other machine. The treasure chest is equally if not better made - a real high quality piece of engineering from Cary, I use the TC for black & gray and colour - both machines are perfect for me I love em !!! Now Cary says he's bring out another new machine - o well get prepared to spend some more dollars then

Elbo - what size liners did you use? & what speed do you run at? I'm finding it great 3-7RL About 7 volts - suits me anyway.

Hi Baldrick...i used a starr 9 liner on that piece...cheap needles but i like the fact they aint too tight! (they are quite chunky compared to some 9's)...i run my rapier at 8 to 9 volts with a big needle but go down in volts for 5's etc....the rapiers push a fat grouping very well...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post

You got it Slick...the cheap bright pink(ish) packs....ive tried ultra tights liners from some companys but feel they dont hold enough ink between the grouping!...it may sound wrong but the 3 guys in my studio all prefer these liners and we have tried so many other brands.Obviously these are made(like most if not all)in china .Im not so keen on there mags but they would be great for old school work.

Hey Slick i can send you a few of mine if you fancy trying a few without the hassle of buying a box of 50...hey mate i got 4's 5's 7's 8's 9's 11's in liners and i think ive got a few mags in the needle draws...youre more than welcome matey.
    Last edited by elbo; 10-05-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea i got that new coil/rotary hybrid comeing in from cary he is setting one up for fat lining so that would be cool.some large liners would be cool

have you tried these from powerline for fatboy lines?
    http://www.powerlinesupplies.co.uk/categoriesAndProducts.asp?categoryID=185

Last edited by slicksteel; 10-05-2011 at 01:25 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea i got that new coil/rotary hybrid comeing in from cary he is setting one up for fat lining so that would be cool.some large liners would be cool

Ive used them Slick but try to avoid them....they are a dont give a fuck who buys company...ive bought a few machines off them over the years but there machines always lead to disapointment...they look ok but run shite ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Clean!
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice line work.carys machines are awesome i have a blunderbuss that packs color better than any machine ive owned .and i got dales new rotary work with the spring and im in love all over again.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like Starr's 9 liners. Their 7s are a little too tight though and te difference between the7 and 9 is huge! I quite like their mags too, but I pretty much like bog standard mags nothing too fancy!
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Slick the large liners have been posted and ive put a selection in there all starr brand...let me know what ya think of em?