Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

some lining with the rapier

Heres some lining with the rapier 2 from Cary....man i love this machine...it makes me smile while im tattooing!..i normally do roses without that much outline but hey! the guy said i want outline ...the guy brought the boog style pics in for me to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00562.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the dogs danglies Mark. I hope you post a more of this as it progresses. As much as I love my Rotary Works I do think it's time to invest in a rapier.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks great bro!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys im no great liner... i just found it easier with a bit of give...ive tried soooo many machines and theres so many jack hammers out there that are more suited to breaking concrete...you gotta have a bit of give...hey all i did was ask cary for a liner that had some back off...not a concrete breaker....Cary made me a hybrid liner...man this machine can compete with a coil...it fuckin hums like a bee....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Dan View Post
    That is the dogs danglies Mark. I hope you post a more of this as it progresses. As much as I love my Rotary Works I do think it's time to invest in a rapier.
    Hey tiger the rotary works is one awesome machine....but you should try a rapier...maybe speak to Cary(hes a builder on here)...man i been tattooing 5 years in a studio i tried probably a hundred or more coils and god knows how many over priced rotarys and the rapiers have tickled my balls every time...stick with them....i dont mean try them for 2 or 3 days...ink with them for a week...maybe 2 ...it will all fall into place....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did this about 2 weeks ago but was too nervous to put it on here because there are flaws...man im a street shop guy who gets his living from inking...and hey! IF YOU DONT WANNA LISTEN TO JONNNY CASH THEN CLOSE THE DOOR! ha ha

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Dan View Post
    ...dont know how far away you are Dan but if you aint too far from essex then come and try one fellow...

Post Thanks / Like
    If I am ever your way Mark I will bring the moustache and we can take it for a walk.....lol. Joking aside.... after all of your glowing endorsements I am gonna have to bite the bullet I recon. The kids will have to wait for a new xbox......lol.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you will like the rapier mate...just make sure you try it for real...doing 2 hours work with it wont adjust you to it long term...stick with it 2 or 3 days and you will never look back...and if you dont like it i will trade ya for it ha ha

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the rapiers are the shit! wish i had not sold/traded all mine of!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing