Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    it actually looks smaller and more compact then the pic,merky can you do a current vid/pics of the actual machine that is for sale.Still debating on getting one and i am sue that will sway me!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

2. Like merky liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    sure slick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Left my deposit today. My staff and I are excited to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like it would suck to clean if you work at a busy shop. how are you gonna sterilize it? cold sterilize in between every tattoo? not fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    looks like it would suck to clean if you work at a busy shop. how are you gonna sterilize it? cold sterilize in between every tattoo? not fun.
    How do you sterilize your coil machines? How do a thousands of tattooers sterilize their tattoo machines for that matter?

Post Thanks / Like
    i bag my machines and use disposable tubes and then i wipe them down with germicidal wipes like thousands of tattooers. and i have nuemas which i can throw in the autoclave. doesn't look like you can bag this machine. looks like a germ bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    i bag my machines and use disposable tubes and then i wipe them down with germicidal wipes like thousands of tattooers. and i have nuemas which i can throw in the autoclave. doesn't look like you can bag this machine. looks like a germ bag.
    why cant you sleeve it?, cable and all. secure it with a band, Use Cling film over the whole thing each time it's used,wipe them down with germicidal wipes, and at the end of the day break it down and Clave it,
    The mention of disposable tubes aint worth a thing cuz it uses cartridge so i dont realy get your point? it aint rocket science

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punkangel View Post
    why cant you sleeve it?, cable and all. secure it with a band, Use Cling film over the whole thing each time it's used,wipe them down with germicidal wipes, and at the end of the day break it down and Clave it,
    The mention of disposable tubes aint worth a thing cuz it uses cartridge so i dont realy get your point? it aint rocket science
    sounds slippery with a plastic sleeve over it. i'm not trying to argue, i really don't care. it's just not for me and as far as i know this forum is for discussion whether u yay or nay a new product. i'm all set with it for the reasons i said earlier.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally don't see a problem with bagging it, I use the T-Tech system and bag it and I guess that I will be doing the same with the Marksman, they even said they have a solution for using the T-Tech cartridges in a safe way so lets see what they come up with regarding T-Tech and their non sealed catridges. I don't see any difference between how you would bag this machine and how a lot of people bag the Cheyenne HAWK, I don't think people have like 10 HAWK grips laying around to switch between customers, just my 2 cents

11. Like merky liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is a sound check