Post Thanks / Like

Hey all - my money makers.

_MG_0067.jpg_MG_0090.jpg_MG_0071.jpg_MG_0076.jpg_MG_0087.jpgHeres what I have left.. Ive fallen in love with Dragonflys.. so most of these don't get much use besides the Seth Ciferri
    Last edited by Inkstained; 10-02-2011 at 11:22 PM.

2. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Like Dan-tattoo, Dman, Jan Li liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragonfly.jpgForgot the one reason I'm here

6. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    man my 2 dragonflies are my go to machines for everything. they make my life easier. nice collection btw. i've got a fki liner that i use sometimes too. i'm pretty interested in the fki spectra rotary thats coming out really soon. just bought a short stroke vivace which is nice for black and grey. i've been waiting on a neuma hybrid for over 12 weeks...wtf?

Post Thanks / Like
    haha yea I pretty much got rid of all my coils except for my borg liner... But thats cuz nobody wants it. I have a few that I bult myself that I just wont let go of because I lost blood making em

9. Thanks Dreviltattoo thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im selling most of these now.. Im in love with my Dragonly..need.. more!!! Argh Argh!!
    The FK liners are a bit too light for me. Im used to old school brass machines. My everyday liner is the Seth Ciferri.. Its like dragging an anchor its so heavy. Hows the Dragonfly for lining???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkstained View Post
    Im selling most of these now.. Im in love with my Dragonly..need.. more!!! Argh Argh!!The FK liners are a bit too light for me. Im used to old school brass machines. My everyday liner is the Seth Ciferri.. Its like dragging an anchor its so heavy. Hows the Dragonfly for lining???
    I use disposables so heavy is no good for me. The df is a great liner. Tighten up the give to where it will still run and run it at 11 volts and u can do some really intricate work with some tight groupings. I have an fk al13 and it's great for bigger stuff. They sell them in steel too if want the weight. Def a solid machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is that last one (beside Dragonfly) ? Is it aluminium frame perhaps from Argentina?

Post Thanks / Like
    No.. I actually made that one myself with spare parts lying around... Polished Iron frame... Smoothed and rounded the whole frame .. Ive got another one thats oil dipped as well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah,we had a pretty similar idea of crafting perhaps I thought taht frame couldn't be something what i crafted years ago and sell via Ebay..