Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    fatcashdaddy Can I see yours on a side view so I can see your mod? I'm coming to NY in Nov. Maybe we can link up and you can mod mine too? Id love to use it more but that needle threading this is such a hassle. Plus Id love to meet ya in person and see your workshop!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Spooner's benefit I thaught I'd repost some pics of the mods I made to mine. These pics show the advantage of the "slot".....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally I dealt with the clipcord and some basic aesthetics...

Any good Spooner?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    fatcashdaddy Can I see yours on a side view so I can see your mod? I'm coming to NY in Nov. Maybe we can link up and you can mod mine too? Id love to use it more but that needle threading this is such a hassle. Plus Id love to meet ya in person and see your workshop!
    hey,
    I didn't do that mod to my machine. it was just a photoshopped picture of a regular machine to show what the mod would look like. I'm looking for a plastics manufacturer by me now to see how much it would cost to make that modded block

and ofcourse your welcome to come by when you get back to NY. I'd like to meet you as well...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fatcashdaddy;17632]hey,
    I didn't do that mod to my machine. it was just a photoshopped picture of a regular machine to show what the mod would look like. I'm looking for a plastics manufacturer by me now to see how much it would cost to make that modded block

If you do come up with a different block please keep us updated to how it works out. You could get the best of both worlds having the threaded slot and a standard armature nipple on the block extension.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive started to use this as my regular liner as there is zero play in it since the needle is clamped down yet the machine does have some give.

Now that Ive gotten into it, its actually not that big of a deal to cut the loop off. I can see how taking the screw all the way off might be a pain .

I'm no machine builder, but if they ever do an upgraded version I would for sure pick on up.

thanks for all the pics guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you guys get the evolution machine from? Can you post a link?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ask and ye shall receive..http://rotary.oyla13.de/cgi-bin/hpm_homepage.cgi...Or pm Deakon on here, he used to stock them, and was pretty cheap..

Post Thanks / Like
    Used to be able to buy it at http://www.therotaryportal.com/ but the site is not working at the moment so you can buy it directly from the maker of the machine in Germany:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROTARY-Tatto...ht_3286wt_1396

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having problems with the site at the moment, but shoot me a pm I've got some in stock.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.