Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    Ive started to use this as my regular liner as there is zero play in it since the needle is clamped down yet the machine does have some give.

Now that Ive gotten into it, its actually not that big of a deal to cut the loop off. I can see how taking the screw all the way off might be a pain .

I'm no machine builder, but if they ever do an upgraded version I would for sure pick on up.

thanks for all the pics guys.
    Once you are used to it, it only takes a moment to setup. I use mine for bold lining with big loose groupings, puts a lovely line in.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Brian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    hey,
    I didn't do that mod to my machine. it was just a photoshopped picture of a regular machine to show what the mod would look like. I'm looking for a plastics manufacturer by me now to see how much it would cost to make that modded block

and ofcourse your welcome to come by when you get back to NY. I'd like to meet you as well...
    Nothing like being late to post but I would be down to make a new slide for that machine based on the photoshop rendering, I have a garage full of Delrin.. Catch is, I would need to borrow one of those machines for a week or so to get it done.. I would also be willing to make a bolt on RCA box for it too.. Looks like fun, I'll have to buy one of those machines just to tinker with mods someday soon..

3. Like The Limey, OwlsDen liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Nothing like being late to post but I would be down to make a new slide for that machine based on the photoshop rendering, I have a garage full of Delrin.. Catch is, I would need to borrow one of those machines for a week or so to get it done.. I would also be willing to make a bolt on RCA box for it too.. Looks like fun, I'll have to buy one of those machines just to tinker with mods someday soon..
    Mines sits on a shelf, check my review for pics...I will send it over to you, let you play about with it, do the mods. After you are finished I could do a review on it.I'm on the other side of the Pond, but, if you don't get offers from closer, I'm in.Here is another pic of it broken down.P

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks , I appreciate the responses. I will be in touch Deakon thank you.