Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    And for me, I usually have 4 machines set up at a time ( big liner, small liner, Etc.....). So that cord gets used. And my power supply is the new eikon es400. It's perfect. The soldering lugs on the micro jack are so damn small and can't handle the daily use of tattooing from set up, use, cleaning and so forth. I started making my own and they have lasted a little longer but still Takes a shit on you in no time..
    Chris "Flaco" Flach
    Chosen Art Tattoo
    Glendale AZ 85308
    623-866-8514

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't seen the newer connectors going bad, just the cables. What I have seen in the cables.....some of them have an undersize pin tip (under spec.) Some are poorly constructed inside at the wire support inside of the cable so the wires break down from constant flexing......or a combination of both issues. We do supply an angle cable that so far seems to hold up and is of much better construction.
    Also,
    Look at the back end of the phono jack.....is it silver or gold? The connector's body is plastic with a metal ring around the hole.....this is what will be silver or gold.
    We changed out the jacks a few years back to a better double connection.....these are gold in color. If it is silver....that could be the problem.

If any of you have the silver jacks, please send the machine in to us and we will replace them free of charge. I don't care if your machine is one of the first ones from 2004, I will upgrade them for free. The only thing is.....if you have one of the old machines....I will most likely update the glide, the spring and maybe the motor too.
    My policy has always been to update the old machines free of charge. So even if you have one of the real old, old ones with a connection having a knurled nut on the outside or the silver ring....I will do it for you.
    -Ray

3. Like aurelien, The Limey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one hell of customer service right here !!

Post Thanks / Like
    You the man ray!!!
    Chris "Flaco" Flach
    Chosen Art Tattoo
    Glendale AZ 85308
    623-866-8514