Post Thanks / Like

Dragonfly stigma hyper t tech

I have recently started using t tech needles and grip after i sold my hawk i wanted something similar.Anyway I cant get the t tech to work with either the dragonfly or the stigma. It runs in the stigma but the grip comes up to the machine all the way not letting enough needle out to tattoo. In my dragon fly it just will not run unless i have a ton of give and run it high. i wanna run as low as possible and have no give.Any ideas or similar experience?? They Run great in my cheap lil jack hammer style rotary and in coil machines.. They also do not have enough needle depth with a Neuma N2..

Post Thanks / Like
    as low as possible with no give...sounds like you want your hawk back! why'd you get rid of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    they make 2 different length needle bars are you using the longer bars? i tried them on my whip and had the same issue.think im going to try to make my own needle bar plunger thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow i feel dumb as hell.. hahah i didnt even think of how easy it would be to extend here needle plunger

Post Thanks / Like
    I traded my hawk for the dragonfly. Just wanted to try it out also got 2 n2 neumas in the deal

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check this out man, they have a real spring and armature bar (weight) so they can run slow and still with power.
    The stroke is 3.5mm and I have just a few left http://www.fkirons.com/shop/rotary-tattoo-machines/
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    You finally released your rotary..I been waiting . I love your fk machines.. Now to save for it

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i had the same problem with my t tech and some of my machines , the long bar not being long enough , i just unscrewed the little rubber plunger piece , cut the needle off a extra needle bar, and jammed the little rubber on the end, it wont budge havent had a problem, might superglue the rubber to the bar if it ever gives me drama but none yet