Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, when I see people tattooing without bags on machines (I always do now - didn't used to once upon a time), it kind of makes you wonder what kind of yuk they put it down in before they put it down on your sanitary work area. Almost makes you want them to use a new one each time!

**Once, I had my machines (bagless) laying on my work area. I inadvertently knocked over my rinse cup. Of course, it went all over, and my machines were now in a puddle of who knows what. Once I finished the tattoo, I disassembled my machines so I could autoclave the frames and spray down all the other parts. Pain in the butt! Since then, bag always, and I wear an apron to tattoo in.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done the aprons.. its hard to find some to fit my fat ass... lol

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, some of those ties are ridiculously short. Sometimes I'll wrap the ties through my side belt loops twice so I don't have to tie the apron in back and feel like a sadistic June Cleaver (don't know why that makes a difference in my head - still wearing an apron).

Post Thanks / Like
    In China it's not so much copyright, as it is "right to copy!"

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    Seriously, when I see people tattooing without bags on machines (I always do now - didn't used to once upon a time), it kind of makes you wonder what kind of yuk they put it down in before they put it down on your sanitary work area. Almost makes you want them to use a new one each time!

**Once, I had my machines (bagless) laying on my work area. I inadvertently knocked over my rinse cup. Of course, it went all over, and my machines were now in a puddle of who knows what. Once I finished the tattoo, I disassembled my machines so I could autoclave the frames and spray down all the other parts. Pain in the butt! Since then, bag always, and I wear an apron to tattoo in.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    I have done the aprons.. its hard to find some to fit my fat ass... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    yeah, some of those ties are ridiculously short. Sometimes I'll wrap the ties through my side belt loops twice so I don't have to tie the apron in back and feel like a sadistic June Cleaver (don't know why that makes a difference in my head - still wearing an apron).

Post Thanks / Like
    lol ur funny..it was still on topic..cuz alie was talking about cheap machine and just using and throwing away... so all that ties in..lmao

Post Thanks / Like

I take it that I've been warned.

Knowing me, it will probably be the first of several...

add_poster-211x300.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the black one its from international tattoo mfg. It works ok for cosmetic work. It is a low power machine.That desigh has been around for awile i have had mine for over 3 years.The one by daven is same thing but out of better materials for large tattooing .I think daven is a sister company to them.But they both are a short stroke design only good for black n grey scrub style shading with mags ala carltons style

Post Thanks / Like
    Made that would suck i just checked out the one by devan and it looks pretty nice -well made .It seems like the other crome metal one is a exat copy of the plastic one i have.They are actually selling the cheap copy on ebay for the same price 250.00 with his name on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has any body out there used a camline machine? http://tattoocamline.com
    They have been around for over 5 years